F1 2012 Problem all AI crash in Malaysia

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hellou , i have problem in Malaysia in turn 14 all ai casr crash.

you know anyone advise me how to remove this error? Exist patch for this bug???...

Sorry for my english

Tomas

I have moved the thread to the correct forum :)

You can force Steam to recheck the files and download any broken. modified, or out of date files, by telling Steam to verify the game files.

Run Steam > Right Click on F1 2012 > Select 'Properties' > Select 'Local Files' Tab > Select 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache

This will not effect your career save, but will leave you with a verified, standard fully patched game, and remove any mods installed

steamverify.jpg

You cannot download patch 12, if Steam verifies your files OK, then you DO have patch 12.

To check you have Patch 12 :-

YourSteamInstallDrive:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2012

Current game F1_2012.exe version = 1.3.3.0 - Right Click & Select Properties on F1_2012.exe
game_version.txt = Master Universal.835376 08/11/2012 10:02 - Open file in text editor and check text

These sort of things can happen when modding your game.

You best option is to read through the mod's discussion thread, and if you don't find any additional information, then post about you problem in that thread. The modder, or someone else may be able to help you :)

I am going to guess that you are using this Realism Enhancer Mod, just follow the link and check or post in that thread

If I have pointed to the wrong thread, have a look through the modding forum yourself ..... :)

hellou the problem still persists

I reinstalled the game but still demolished car at the same cornering
Codemaster's still not remedied?

I feel like the game to return to the store, the angers me to the following condition, many people have a problem with that, but this does not solve Codemasters ... game with the computer on some routes is unplayable (Sepang, Valencia, canada ...)

I'm not sure this. But, maybe, you ran the game under low FPS.
Because I never see the issue you described.

In this game, it seems all calculations are executed at each frame drawing. The fact of better FPS gives us better control of car supports this assumption. And also observed benchmark under various FPS, you can see the changes of AI behavior.

Check your FPS, and lowering graphic settings. This might fix your problem.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%