MGP17 Probably the worst DLC we can get

Not a joke, it's the only DLC inside the game at the moment. So they'll probably make people pay 4 €/£/$ to get ingame money faster. :poop:
722226DLC1.png

how can you do it? witch file i have to open with cheat engine?
Cheat engine changes the memory values. When you start the game, your RAM loads every value ( race laps, current lap, money, etc). You can use cheat engine to scan memory and track down the memory address of the slot that contains the money value. Once you've tracked it down you can change it to whatever you want.

I'm sure there are hundreds of videos on how to track it

Cheat engine changes the memory values. When you start the game, your RAM loads every value ( race laps, current lap, money, etc). You can use cheat engine to scan memory and track down the memory address of the slot that contains the money value. Once you've tracked it down you can change it to whatever you want.

I'm sure there are hundreds of videos on how to track it
I know ho to use cheat engine but I don't know witch file I have to open. I tried the desktop file (not the .exe but the connection file, i don't know how to say it) and the 2 file .exe in MotoGP 17 directory of steam but when i tried to scan it, it give me an error: " Scan error:thread 3:Access violation "

I know ho to use cheat engine but I don't know witch file I have to open. I tried the desktop file (not the .exe but the connection file, i don't know how to say it) and the 2 file .exe in MotoGP 17 directory of steam but when i tried to scan it, it give me an error: " Scan error:thread 3:Access violation "

Load motogp17.exe. search the initial credit value (100000) purchase the bike, after You buy search again remain value. On reputation, run two race. Before received reputaion point, scan it first. Once You received scan again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%