Probably The Best MSC Save! (25.01.2022)

Save Game Probably The Best MSC Save! (25.01.2022) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
HEY GUY'S I FOUND THE PROBLEM I WILL EXPLAINT YOU HOW TO FIX THIS ####
step1: undscrew all wheel component and save 1time and come back
step2: screw againe the wheel component and verify if your glutch lining is not undscrew if ti undscrewd screwd it and add some bracke fluid
step3: enjoy it :D (plz excuse if my englishis not good because I speak french

step2: screw againe the wheel component and verify if your glutch lining is not undscrew if ti undscrewd screwd it and add some bracke fluid
step3: enjoy it :D (plz excuse if my englishis not good because I speak french)

step3: enjoy it :D (plz excuse if my englishis not good because I speak french
yeah im a mobile mechanic for hgv's and trailers and tail lifts in real life but you've still confused me
XD

if your car not moving make sure you
1. made alignement
2. oils are full
3. screw the clutch lining screws
4. battery is full
5. oil filter is OK
6. clutch cover plate is installed
7. enjoy

Could you please fix the car breaking when starting up, It will start for a brief second while making a clicky noise and then bang it doesn't start again

What makes this good in any way? Just removes any and all work for anyone else to do.
Download if you want to do nothing in this game, i guess. "the best save" LOL someone thinks highly of themselves.

Did you use MSCEditor with this save? Like did you do "Tighten all bolts" with this save? Cause that is the problem im having with mine (Thats why Fleetari wont add the rally tyres to the rim :( ). :)

Did you use MSCEditor with this save? Like did you do "Tighten all bolts" with this save? Cause that is the problem im having with mine (Thats why Fleetari wont add the rally tyres to the rim :( ). :)

open msc editor and type repairshop to search menu.. then select items to install and click yes to alloww repairshop and choose the time

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back