Probably The Best MSC Save! (25.01.2022)

Save Game Probably The Best MSC Save! (25.01.2022) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
pimpom13 submitted a new resource:

Probaly The Best MSC Save! ( Update ) - An Amazing MSC Save SEARCHWORDS : good my summer car save, good msc save, best save, save

This save is amazing because the Satsuma is fully functionall and there's a lot of food and supplies to the car with Firework bag at home and every car ( excludes the muscle car otherwise Fleetari will destroy the Satsuma ) If you like it or want to help me make it better commant what you think and i will try to respond as much as possible!

HOW TO INSTALL :
1. Right click the file and click extract files ( you need WinRAR )
2. Press Windows + R type in %appdata%
3. Then press Appdata on the...

Read more about this resource...

pimpom13 updated Probaly The Best MSC Save! ( Update ) with a new update entry:

(Update) Now the car oil doesn't disapear when loading this save.

This save is amazing because the Satsuma is fully functionall and there's a lot of food and supplies to the car with Firework bag at home and every car ( excludes the muscle car otherwise Fleetari will destroy the Satsuma ) If you like it or want to help me make it better commant what you think and i will try to respond as much as possible!

HOW TO INSTALL :
2. Press Windows + R type in %appdata%
3. Then press Appdata on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

pimpom13 updated Probaly The Best MSC Save! ( Update ) with a new update entry:

Fixed Some More Issues with the engine so now i think EVERYTHING is working otherwise message me

If there's still any problems with the car just message me

HOW TO INSTALL :

>-> I do have winrar, ive always had winrar, when i go to try to extract it it says " Can not open file, it is dmaged or corrupt " i tried downloading it several times
@Maibu

As mentioned in the "HowTo"---->

HOW TO INSTALL :

Attachments

• 492227656e68494a40915f3163e85220.png
    492227656e68494a40915f3163e85220.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 629
Hello. Thanks for this save so much :D But i have a problem with satsuma. I can't move it, just clutch works fine with its positioning but i cant' move car and motor works fine. could you help me please?

Hello. Thanks for this save so much :D But i have a problem with satsuma. I can't move it, just clutch works fine with its positioning but i cant' move car and motor works fine. could you help me please?
For me if i download the save and turn the Satsuma on it does move for me so i dont know what's the problem?

pimpom13 updated Probably The Best MSC Save! ( Update ) with a new update entry:

Another update... ( New save )

In this update i made a new save game due to problems with the clutch so some people couldn't drive, sound glitches and more.
* Lots of food / suplies
*Fully tuned Satsuma with rims and rally suspension
* All cars are fully fueled up
* Suitcase is not at home because you already have around 500k
So if you like this update then you should rate it if you want ;)

EVERYBODY DONT ISTALL THE NEW UPDATE I DISCOVERED THAT ( idk why ) it wont drive, it starts and the gears are working i have been checking with MSCEditor and every screw seems to be screwed in but it wont drive if anyone knows the problem PLEASE comment so i can fix it!
Yeah did you align it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back