Pro Server Weekend

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
As you might have noticed already. The RPMnet RACE servers are set on full race weekend distances with changeable weather, forced cockpit view and no automatic gears allowed.
Tested it myself the last two hours and noticed, even in een public room, the rammers stay out and i got fair races with good drivers.
Whats your opinion about it?

ivan (NOR) said:
I tried to drive with cockpit view, and it surly take alot more practise.
I think that driving in cockpit view needs more power from the computer.
When i drive in cockpit view theres alot of lag/stuttering when there is other cars near me. Maybe its my computer that is short of power.... (i meet the requirements to run the game 2,4cpu, 1,8ram, 256vid.card.)

When there is talking about closing the public server, and just keep the password protected open, maybe there will be hard to recruite new members. Where else will people get to know rpm when they can not driver in public rpm servers?
And where else can we get to know new people and juge if they are allowed to join or not.

I agree that we dont get any recruits then, but as far as i know people are more curious what is going on in a locked server then a public one..

Secondly i prefer fair racing with a small group of people then let myself get rammed all the time on the public servers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back