Pro Race or Reserve Driver Seat

Hi everybody, I am quite new to the forums and FSR, but I have payed close attention to the league and I have become more and more interested in taking part in the highly professional competitive racing events that the organization has to offer. I am fairly new to Rfactor but I have played other sims such as Iracing and Assetto Corsa. I am a highly competitive and mature driver that respects fellow competitors and I strongly believe in fair clean racing. I know I am quite new but I am willing to work as hard as I can in order to get accustomed to the pace and unique style of racing that FSR has to offer. I would really appreciate it if a team would be willing to take a chance on me, and give me a race or reserve driver seat. I would really value the oppourtunity to work with a proffesional team that can challange and improve my racing ability within Rfactor because I am sure I have many things to learn :)

Thank you

I would like to thank everybody for the contract offers but my wheel has decided to stop working so I will no longer be accepting contracts :( thanks again everybody and good luck this season.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 199 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%