Pro R7 Germany: Post-Race Discussion

Sometimes I feel like waking up at 8:30 and rushing to get ready to race always hurts me....2.5s off my best practice lap in Q1, up to 16th end of lap1, got tagged in what was a racing incident at the flat-out corner after the hairpin on L3, which instantly put my left-side tyres into the red. Drove in the red mist for a lap before flying off the track, destroying my car, and hitting ALT-F4. On a bright note, had a nice 2-3 corner battle with @Eugene van Loggerenberg who eventually left me in his dust.

Edit: forgot to add I got clocked in the back at the start as I couldn't see or hear the lights, instant damage.

May have to work on my no-assist pace in the off-season and just race ACE because I suck *** in the morning, especially after being up till 3am drinking :redface:

Sometimes I feel like waking up at 8:30 and rushing to get ready to race always hurts me....2.5s off my best practice lap in Q1, up to 16th end of lap1, got tagged in what was a racing incident at the flat-out corner after the hairpin on L3, which instantly put my left-side tyres into the red. Drove in the red mist for a lap before flying off the track, destroying my car, and hitting ALT-F4. On a bright note, had a nice 2-3 corner battle with @Eugene van Loggerenberg who eventually left me in his dust.

Edit: forgot to add I got clocked in the back at the start as I couldn't see or hear the lights, instant damage.

May have to work on my no-assist pace in the off-season and just race ACE because I suck *** in the morning, especially after being up till 3am drinking :redface:

What did you think was gonna happen with @Lionel Klue next to you in T5? Was he supposed to vanish?

Something seriously needs to be done , its every single race people making
polls_potatoe_attack_4541_889487_poll_xlarge.gif
Moves

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline