Pro R7 Germany: Post-Race Discussion

I arrived with the holiday - sea on Saturday morning. I drove only 50 laps before qual. The race did not even practiced. Managed to qualify. Tactics for the race: let all and drive safely first lap - work.:p The whole race I was driving in a spasm I did not have the tempo / Of course when I was without training. One hitting the wall with heavy damage and at the end of the race hardly Completed. This is one of those rare race where I felt listlessly. :confused::(

My race didnt go that great. Didnt feel comfortable really at all the entire session. Lacked pace in qualifying and the race. Need to get a better setup for silverstone.

Race Highlights again like Austria :)

Thanks for this man, I don't end up watching the full race afterwards but it's nice to catch highlights just to see what actually happened elsewhere in the field!

He was supposed to concede the corner, unfortunately it didn't work like that. Guess I didn't leave him enough room either.

Nice of you to jump in randomly :rolleyes:

I asked an honest question. In racing people are next to each other without being exactly parallel all the way a lot of times, around corners.

All I'm saying is maybe consider that next time. Lionel's a good clean guy to race against, so he's getting a bit peeved with being DNF'd all the time.

I asked an honest question. In racing people are next to each other without being exactly parallel all the way a lot of times, around corners.

All I'm saying is maybe consider that next time. Lionel's a good clean guy to race against, so he's getting a bit peeved with being DNF'd all the time.

I will certainly consider it, but yeah he was slightly behind, I thought I could get away with that and clearly couldn't. I didn't pay attention to the results but didn't he continue on?

Lionel can join my DNF club it has many benefits , girls , alcohol , girls

Maybe I should have conceded the corner, I had good pace and would have been able to complete the pass a lap or two later. It was a rookie mistake on my part, I should have not put us in that position in the first place. So no hard feelings Ben, sorry if I messed up your race in the process.

Maybe I should have conceded the corner, I had good pace and would have been able to complete the pass a lap or two later. It was a rookie mistake on my part, I should have not put us in that position in the first place. So no hard feelings Ben, sorry if I messed up your race in the process.

I get it, happens to the best of us. We both lost our chances to race cause of that but these things happen, I was part of the mistake too, which is why i described it as a racing incident. Best of luck

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 471 39.0%