Pro R7 Germany: Checks

Logs not complete. Anymore incidents will be checked after 7th July.

Jacques Wengler
Q1: Cut
Q2: Clean
Launch Control: Used
Log
Tyre rules fulfilled: Yes
Penalty: Back of Grid

Jeroen Kweekel
Q1: Clean
Log
Penalty: N/A

Adrian Falcon
Log
Penalty:N/A

Sander Kallas
Log
Penalty: 30 seconds race time penalty for incident #1

James Sadler
Log

Georg Winter
Q2: Cut
Log

Craig Baxter
Log

Dewald Nel
Log

Giacomo Ranzini
Pre-Q: Cut
Log
Penalty: DSQ from race for incident #2 .Back of Grid next round.

Giordano Valeriano
Log
Penalty: Warning for incident #3

David Cook
Log

Samuel Carpenter
Log

Eugene van Loggerenberg
Log

Andrea Ventura
Log

Henry Hermsen
Log

Mihajlo Vicentijevicu
Log

Dmitry Zaharov
Log

Christof Schgör
Log
Penalty: Swearing in chat during race. Major online etiquitte breach, -2.00 SR points and conditional race ban for future chat infractions

Pascal Chapon
PreQ: Cut
Log
Penalty: Start from pit lane, -0.5 SR

Christian Befumo
Log

Michele D Alessandro
Log

Victor Ivanov
Log

Lionel Klue
Log

Ben Eastman
Log

Andrea Cannatà
Log

Yoichi
Log

Incidents
Description: Sander Kallas cut Lap 1 - Lap 3 - Final CornerLap 13 - Turn 1 Lap 25 - Turn 1 Lap 27 - Turn 1 Lap 30 - Outside of Turn 15 (as seen in screenshot) Lap 36 - Turn 11 Lap 41 - Turn 1
Verdict: Laps 1,3,13,25,27,30,36,41 cut. 8/41 19.5% 30 seconds race time penalty

Description: Ranzini cut laps 5, 6, 8, 9,12,14,15,17,21,27,28,31,37,38,39
Verdict: Laps 5, 6, 8, 9,12,14,15,21,27,28,31,37,39 cut. 13/41 31%. DSQ from race.

Description: On the DRS straight, lap 41, David Cook passes Giordano Valeriano. None of Valeriano's car is alongside Cook's car approaching the braking zone. Valeriano makes contact with the back of Cook.
Verdict: Contact was made due to major lag and no fault of the driver. Warning to Valeriano only.

Description: Giordano Valeriano was given a drive through penalty at the end of lap 1 (carried over from the previous round). He does not serve a drive through. Instead he makes a pitstop for fresh super softs.
Verdict: I allowed him to take such action as he asked before the race. No pen.

Last edited:

Proof?
If it was t1 I distinctly remember going 1/2 way onto the exit kerb and I'm not sure where else you can cut tbf

edit: just checked the replay and in the only 2 instances i could assume would possibly be considered a "cut" 2 tyres touching parts of the kerb at all times....

I'm happy to send you my hot lap replay so you can see for yourself.

Last edited:
Proof?
If it was t1 I distinctly remember going 1/2 way onto the exit kerb and I'm not sure where else you can cut tbf

(Just for assistance, not to troll)

Hockenheim-Circuit-for-the-German-GP.jpg

- Exit of T4
- Exit of T12
- Exit of T16
- Entry of T17
- Exit of T17

(Just for assistance, not to troll)

Hockenheim-Circuit-for-the-German-GP.jpg

- Exit of T4
- Exit of T12
- Exit of T16
- Entry of T17
- Exit of T17

Wait what? sorry i must be an idiot but i don't get the list @ the bottom

nvm i checked those corners btw seemed ok....12 i was on the inside kerb that's the only one from that list that makes me wonder, but it was 2 wheels on kerb...

Last edited:
Turn 1 @Ben Eastman on your fastest Q1 lap (1:16:2). Here are the pictures:

Screenshot 2015-06-30 02.04.11.jpg

Screenshot 2015-06-30 02.04.15.jpg

16.1 The race "track" is considered the main asphalt surface generally bounded by white lines, grass, walls or curbing. Curbs are usually painted in blue/white, green/white or red/white colors. Curbs are considered part of the track. The green, white or grey solid/grasscrete surfaces on the inside of the curbs are NOT to be considered as part of the curbs. It is pretty clear and self explanatory using common sense at most tracks, but if you do have any doubts then don't hesitate to clear it up with questions to the Race Director. The aim of the league is competition on a fair and level playing field. So all aspects of rules and definitions must be respected and obeyed by all drivers so that the competition does remain even to all. On corners where the inner edge is cut across, at least two wheels must remain continually in contact with the defined "track" during their entire passage through the curve. The same basic outline is used to measure running wide. The Race Director may set up exceptions of the above mentioned rules for certain corners which will be announced on the forums.

Last edited:
My RR is on white in that photo? Appreciate the pics though because I couldn't screen shot them for whatever reason. I understand the cut rules which is why I was so sure I hadn't violated them....

If you use the underbody shot you can see I'm on the kerb much more clearly

The top one shows a cut though, as 3 wheels were off the kerb - the gutter isn't part of the kerb.

The top one shows a cut though, as 3 wheels were off the kerb - the gutter isn't part of the kerb.

Didn't realize that wasn't considwred part of the kerb....FFS. Looks like the edge of the kerb

Oh well 1/2 the field has a BOG so I won't be alone...

Would be great if next year we changed the cut rules to be the same as every other racing series! Keeping 2 wheels on the road is easier than doing an analysis of track parts

Didn't realize that wasn't considwred part of the kerb....FFS. Looks like the edge of the kerb

Would be great if next year we changed the cut rules to be the same as every other racing series! Keeping 2 wheels on the road is easier than doing an analysis of track parts

Lol I will get P3 next race with only Kweekel(such a tease in cut checking btw :roflmao: always close but never over) and Baxter ahead in quali :D

You're not alone mate. I though also that the white stuff is the end of the curb therefore I didn't aborted the lap but if it is the same for everyone then it is fine ;).

You can be excused Jacques, but Ben was here for the same discussion last year.
I don't recall that discussion, but like Jacques said, learning experience.

To be honest I kind of disconnected with FSR last year as I had a terrible Germany race(atleast this year was slightly better), so that's probably why missed this discussion.

You can be excused Jacques, but Ben was here for the same discussion last year.

Ok didnt know that, however for me that decision is fine...at the end it is the same for everyone. What I wonder about though is who gets the back to grid first? I counted 9 penaltys so who gets it first and will be up front at the end? :D

I don't recall that discussion, but like Jacques said, learning experience.

To be honest I kind of disconnected with FSR last year as I had a terrible Germany race(atleast this year was slightly better), so that's probably why missed this discussion.

To be fair I think it was in WC/Ace threads, but I know you view those too. ;) But anyway, at least you didn't lose a race win or something. Then you'd really be upset.

Ok didnt know that, however for me that decision is fine...at the end it is the same for everyone. What I wonder about though is who gets the back to grid first? I counted 9 penaltys so who gets it first and will be up front at the end? :D

:roflmao:

All I need to know is that I'm not part of that skake-up. :ninja:

Rock-paper-scissors, anyone?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years