Pro Post-race threads

Tume

The unlucky Finn
Hi everyone,

Now, I'm not blaming anyone directly or by name, but I seriously think the "wars" that occur are just pointless and ridiculous. Is there possibly any way the drivers would think twice before clicking Post Reply?

Secondly, most of those events could've been prevented by PMing (which is the wiser option), but we still see something that should've never happened. Again, I'm not blaming anyone directly or by name but especially the Imola thread was full of debating.

Not only that (happens elsewhere as well), but the level of most posts is just generally not ideal. We're supposed to be a professional simracing league but what you see in front of you is just unacceptable. It's not hard to use PMs for most cases.

While I aimed this thread towards Pro only, I'm also gazing at Ace&WC threads. But, "obviously", since this is the lowest division, the level of competition is the lowest, BUT on the threads the level seems to be at its fullest.

I admit I was quite aggressive in 2012 too, but that was only because I wasn't used to simracing yet and I was a complete rookie. Nowadays though I am able to get a reasonably good hold of myself.

Finally, please don't bring your wars and/or hate on this thread, I just wanted to start this if anyone else would agree, and if we could possibly prevent further trouble from happening.

Best regards,
Tuomas Koriala

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%