AC Primera BTCC @ Snetterton - Monday 30 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Howdy Craig. I also said "me too" a few posts ago but I think you must have missed it ;)
[Edit: in fact I reckon there's at least one other sign-up that slipped through the cracks - @DrSayers posted shortly after me at the end of page 3]

Been over the entire thread to make sure it is correct :thumbsup:

Please all accept my apologies, my drink did not mix very well with my subscriptions.

Last edited:
You really should not make accusations like that without proof...the track version will not change.

It's not ment as accusations, towards Shaun that posted the track or anyone else, it's simple facts as I've checked the track. This version it's just not a track up to standard mod-quality, I just wanted to raise the flag and vouch for a better version, an option or not.
So, I read in the track reviews this by Shaun: "I didn't do this, but PM me, I have a miles better version, and I mean by miles". Maybe next time then :)

Cheers

@Craig Dunkley Take me out and put someone else instead. I will not race tonight because I am loaded working at my new car ...

This car :laugh: :laugh: :
onion-01.jpg

Attached my setup, for anyone interested.
If the fuel is going to be one or two laps short, you should always lift and coast, rather than doing a pitstop.
Shortshifting is not that efficient for fuel saving. While it does save a little bit of fuel, you spend more time on the straights and more time on full throttle and you're wasting all that fuel when you step on the brakes.

Attachments

• PRIM_R_SNET_V001.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
As almost everytime it was great fun. Thanks guys. And Craig for organising. In the first race I had a false start :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:, but catching up and overtaking is fun also. Especially when that happens in the last meters of the race like me with @marek2209. In the second race I was only trying to get rid of @Kek700 in which I didn't really succeed until he rumbled with @Michael Reib and lost some time. I even had a glance on the podium when @Medilloni went off and @Axel Moebius did a pitstop and I could get on the inside in the last turn in the last lap.
But both were too fast for me.

As for the incredible laptimes of @Enzo Fazzi , I keep trying to get his mother to do some laps on my rig. Obviously he didn't get his racing skills from me so it must be from her DNA. But sadly she's not interested yet:(.

Huge thanks for putting on tonight's race @Craig Dunkley - and congrats to the podium guys, it was nice to see you for a lap or two in R2 :laugh: @Enzo Fazzi thanks for the setup, really appreciated:thumbsup: - and for the fuel tip on TS, I used it in R2 and ran out right on the finish line:sneaky:

Well it's the last one of '19, so time to say MASSIVE thanks to Craig for a year full of absolutely great events:inlove:, you try and please so many people, we really appreciate your efforts matey, hope you have a happy, healthy and successful New Year:D

Thanks too for the amazing racing, fairness and banter to everyone I've 'met' here this year, a great and happy New Year to you all:thumbsup:

Not a great night for me sadly ...I defo should have got more practice, this is not an easy track to learn

Race one I was battered of the track ..you may have have seen it John..
Race two, lasted a bit longer, but then blew my engine :mad:

I really like the car, was looking forward to this one, but just did not get the practice in.

Congrads to the podiums, great pace :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and of course congrads to all that finished ..I hope you all had some fun :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The next AC event will be in 2020, so hope you all have a great new year :D:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back