AC Primera BTCC @ Snetterton - Monday 30 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Not a great night for me sadly ...I defo should have got more practice, this is not an easy track to learn

Race one I was battered of the track ..you may have have seen it John..
Race two, lasted a bit longer, but then blew my engine :mad:

I really like the car, was looking forward to this one, but just did not get the practice in.

Congrads to the podiums, great pace :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and of course congrads to all that finished ..I hope you all had some fun :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The next AC event will be in 2020, so hope you all have a great new year :D:thumbsup:
I did wonder about the Golden Rule in that moment Craig - but to be fair I couldn't see all of it, but I could see there was some insane (aka impossible) late braking going on as I caught up :unsure:

Not a great night for me sadly ...I defo should have got more practice, this is not an easy track to learn

Race one I was battered of the track ..you may have have seen it John..
Race two, lasted a bit longer, but then blew my engine :mad:

I really like the car, was looking forward to this one, but just did not get the practice in.

Congrads to the podiums, great pace :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and of course congrads to all that finished ..I hope you all had some fun :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The next AC event will be in 2020, so hope you all have a great new year :D:thumbsup:

Hmmm, might be a case of deja vu :cautious: :p

Have a good new year everyone and thanks Craig for all your hard work and the great combos throughout the year:thumbsup:

Thanks for the race @Craig Dunkley and for all the others in 2019. I think having taken part in as many of your races as I could I can definitely call myself a sim racer.
Sorry to the guy I bumped @Tberg at the hairpin in race 2. Was accidental and I waited.
But you went off hard on next lap and all I saw was your car doing flips :(
I also made the mistake in race 1 of jumping the start but made it back to 8th.
@Kek700 you were fast tonight buddy. Congrats to podiums and great driving @HF2000 in race 2.
Only a second between 2nd to 5th place must have been exciting up the front.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, and see you soon for more door rubbing. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Sorry to the guy I bumped @Tberg at the hairpin in race 2. Was accidental and I waited.
But you went off hard on next lap and all I saw was your car doing flips :(

It was one later of many bumps, and I heard your apology, no problem. My cup was just full already, and taken out in T1 at both starts didn't help.
I did have fun passing a lot though, so thanks to everyone for the battles.

Cheers!!!!

Attached my setup, for anyone interested.
If the fuel is going to be one or two laps short, you should always lift and coast, rather than doing a pitstop.
Shortshifting is not that efficient for fuel saving. While it does save a little bit of fuel, you spend more time on the straights and more time on full throttle and you're wasting all that fuel when you step on the brakes.

I am sure Enzo that your setup will be greatly received :thumbsup:

Well done to podium finishers, difficult car, overtaking was really double difficult.
Thank you for everyone I encountered and special thanks to @Craig Dunkley for all his efforts.
Sorry to anyone where I may have done something silly, it was the car “gov” not me.;)
And to Han @HF2000 ,George @GEO147 and Michael @Michael Reib for keeping me alert in the second race. Michael had the beating of us, but overtaking gives the overtaking car much grief, mainly due to the unpredictable nature of we’re the car ends up compared to the well practiced racing line.:(
Especially good race for John to see him out of 2019.:thumbsup:
To @jayk hope you can sort the PC out for 2020 season, it was a real pleasure meeting you in person, :thumbsup:forgot to give you the power lead.:(
PS, had been running rfactor2 on it with no problems, so should be ok.

Well done to podium finishers, difficult car, overtaking was really double difficult.
Thank you for everyone I encountered and special thanks to @Craig Dunkley for all his efforts.
Sorry to anyone where I may have done something silly, it was the car “gov” not me.;)
And to Han @HF2000 ,George @GEO147 and Michael @Michael Reib for keeping me alert in the second race. Michael had the beating of us, but overtaking gives the overtaking car much grief, mainly due to the unpredictable nature of we’re the car ends up compared to the well practiced racing line.:(
Especially good race for John to see him out of 2019.:thumbsup:
To @jayk hope you can sort the PC out for 2020 season, it was a real pleasure meeting you in person, :thumbsup:forgot to give you the power lead.:(
PS, had been running rfactor2 on it with no problems, so should be ok.

I'll have it sorted soon mate, no worries on the power lead I'm sure I have a spare. Picked up another SSD which I'll fit and get it up and running hopefully over the weekend. But after seeing your Sim Lab P1 I've decided to get a Sim Lab rig and sold my Trak Racer RS6. Good job I didn't try out your wheel and pedals otherwise I'd be upgrading that lot too!! Great to meet you also, really jealous of your rig!

P.S @Kek700 if you ever fancy a passenger in the Radical at Silverstone let me know :)

Last edited:
@Craig Dunkley Take me out and put someone else instead. I will not race tonight because I am loaded working at my new car ...

This car :laugh: :laugh: :
View attachment 341458
And the final look:
IMG_20191231_054647.jpg

Took me 12 hours. I finished at 6 am, but worth it every second
Now, maybe I should try the RSR in GTE class next time (even if this is the 2018 version).

P.S. sorry for spam.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back