AC Primera BTCC @ Croft - Wednesday Feb 26th 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Medilloni

Premium
BTCC.CROFT.png

The Nissan Primera has to be one of the best mods for AC, this is why we are taking her out again. This time we are racing her around the Croft circuit in England, which happens to be another great mod for AC.

This event/thread was all set up and ready to go by Craig though due to his accident it didn't go ahead - there was plenty of interest at the time and is yet another corking combo from the The Combo Maestro, so until he's back (be sooooon Craig!) let's have some door-handle-swapping fun!

1578972319095.png

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Handy guide to setup teamspeak: click here
Handy guide to install non AC content: click here

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Practice Server:
Racedepartment.com EU BTCC PRACTICE #04
Race Server:
Racedepartment.com EU BTCC RACE #05

Cars: 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.0
[Download]
Track: Croft Circuit 1.0[Download]
Layout: N\A
Track Temps: 29c
Fuel: 50%
Tires:
70%
Track Condition:
Clear

Schedule (EU): Wednesday 26th February 2020
Official practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying:
20:20 UTC (20 minutes)
Race 1:
20:40 UTC (25 minutes)
Mini Break:
21:05 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2:
21:10 UTC (25 minutes)

aeMwVx0.png

Entry List :
  1. Erik Axelsson
  2. Medilloni
  3. Kek700
  4. 640er
  5. Raresch
  6. Denis Betty
  7. Neilski
  8. HF2000
  9. GEO147
  10. hape
  11. Aksu
  12. Axel Moebius
  13. Allan Ramsbottom
  14. Stuart Thomson
  15. Redvaliant
  16. FridayDriver
  17. Fatalist88
  18. Dennis Phelan
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

N7zAH3W.png

UTP# 50 - jp

PRACTICE SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track, Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits Stay off the racing line until you are up to speed, do not race on your out lap. let other drivers by.
on re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed
and do not block any fast approaching car, you have made the mistake by going off remember, so let them by cleanly

Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not his fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Last edited:
Oh how lucky I am. On the only Wednesday I am free, you bring up this great combo. Pls sign me up and try to avoid any stairs until then ;)

It is a fantastic combo from Craig, hope you enjoy it Andreas;)
Oh yes I already did enjoy it back then when it got cancelled because of Craigs accident :( The car is super fun and suits the track very well.

Hope you guys from the last Primera Snetterton event can make this one, and many others too! That was 2 fantastic races with great racing across the whole field - and Croft has more passing opportunities, so some say :sneaky:

@GEO147
@HF2000
@Enzo Fazzi
@KopachGrobova
@Axel Moebius
@marek2209
@Michael Reib
@Allan Ramsbottom
@steen skov Laursen
@MissedTheApex
@Altaraz
@Neilski - we miss you buddy!
@DrSayers
@Denis Betty
@pattikins
@Celtic Pharaoh
@Kresh
@Stuart Thomson
@Reik Major
@hape
@Ronnie Böhme
@iwn
@Pauli Ahonen
@Hepsta
@wookiemonster
@leerb
@Stefan Weber
@Captain Condescending
@Jimlaad43
@Ken Bell - if you're OK my friend:thumbsup:
@Devidin
@Anders Jensen
@Geof
@Dennis Phelan
@Aksu

Last edited:
Hmm, Very little time to practice and not sure if I can make it. Also I don't know Croft but you can put me as a maybe. Won't be competitive but I love the Primera so why not use this opportunity to do some laps with it? If the field fills up, you can skip me. Setup will be appreciated.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%