AC Primera BTCC @ Croft - Wednesday Feb 26th 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hope you guys from the last Primera Snetterton event can make this one, and many others too! That was 2 fantastic races with great racing across the whole field - and Croft has more passing opportunities, so some say :sneaky:

@GEO147
@HF2000
@Enzo Fazzi
@KopachGrobova
@Axel Moebius
@marek2209
@Michael Reib
@Allan Ramsbottom
@steen skov Laursen
@MissedTheApex
@Altaraz
@Neilski - we miss you buddy!
@DrSayers
@Denis Betty
@pattikins
@Celtic Pharaoh
@Kresh
@Stuart Thomson
@Reik Major
@hape
@Ronnie Böhme
@iwn
@Pauli Ahonen
@Hepsta
@wookiemonster
@leerb
@Stefan Weber
@Captain Condescending
@Jimlaad43
@Ken Bell - if you're OK my friend:thumbsup:
@Devidin
@Anders Jensen
@Geof
@Dennis Phelan
@Aksu
Sorry John, I won't be able to join. Midweek racing is tricky for me and have an assignment due on Thursday. Hope you guys have fun! :thumbsup:

@Medilloni..
Sorted it pal,was me having a DOH!! moment,updated the track,works great now..
SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg

Can I please bag a provisional slot, on the understanding that if someone comes along as a definite in the interim, they get first dibs?
You're on the list Stuart, welcome :thumbsup:

My only objection to this combo is the unrealistic nature of ANYTHING being 29°C in North Yorkshire. :thumbsup:
That's 'cos we banned orl changes ta climate when Betty Rawcliff getten sunburnt i' 1974 :p

I didn't know the track until today so I had a littel testing fun.

Here's the setup and a resulting lap to see what to get from the setup. You need to controll the rear end with the throttle and by dosing the brake paddle well. If the rear steps out too much, you'll lose much momentum. I like that with FWD cars...

Attachments

• R-c.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 81
I didn't know the track until today so I had a littel testing fun.

Here's the setup and a resulting lap to see what to get from the setup. You need to controll the rear end with the throttle and by dosing the brake paddle well. If the rear steps out too much, you'll lose much momentum. I like that with FWD cars...

Huge thanks for the vid and setup Reik, I'm sure many will appreciate it, as I most certainly do:inlove:

Can we count you in my friend?

Can we count you in my friend?

If I only was responsible for myself I'd join nearly every race, because I love racing AC and doing so together with such a nice bunch of guys.

However other commitments need my attention, too, even if it's "only" spending time with my wife. :giggle:

So if I'm able to sign up in any event I'll clearly let you.

When I only find some spare time in the meantime, I enjoy testing your combos on the servers and share my experiences. It's more fun than playing against the AI...

Hope you guys from the last Primera Snetterton event can make this one, and many others too! That was 2 fantastic races with great racing across the whole field - and Croft has more passing opportunities, so some say :sneaky:

@GEO147
@HF2000
@Enzo Fazzi
@KopachGrobova
@Axel Moebius
@marek2209
@Michael Reib
@Allan Ramsbottom
@steen skov Laursen
@MissedTheApex
@Altaraz
@Neilski - we miss you buddy!