"Previous Version of the Resource" question

thanks for the info Bram.
so in this case, if the previous versions have obsolete files (for example : previous ver skins is not compatible with the current ver of the car due to different filenames or something else, so update is needed). after updated a resource, can i remove the previous ver manually?

Yes you can but it will only be soft-deleted, meaning you only visually hide it for other users. But the file is still on the disk.

We do our best to clean up obsolete files manually but its a large task as you can imagine :)

thanks for the info Bram.
so in this case, if the previous versions have obsolete files (for example : previous ver skins is not compatible with the current ver of the car due to different filenames or something else, so update is needed). after updated a resource, can i remove the previous ver manually?

I would suggest to do the delete as Bram has mentioned but in addition the most helpful thing people can do is bring it to our attention that some versions are now permanently obsolete.

If you report you're own resource with a short message detailing which versions can be removed permanently that would help speed up the process.

resource.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back