PrestoGP Tunngle Thread

No problem Damien, its a pity you couldn't join us :( Don't worry though, it was only a test :thumbsup:

I think no matter what we need to have our Race 4 next week (5th Nov) so as not to upset the calender even further.

I've installed Tunngle after ignoring this:unsure:

Tunngle.JPG

But I cant see any servers?
Tunngle3.JPG

Is it because of this?
Tunngle2.JPG

Any ideas guys?

Jim

1st its a false positive :thumbsup: get them every now and again, probably picking up an add or something embedded in Tunngle.

2nd the bit at the bottom where says basic, under it you put PrestoGP then the password is the mydrive password then click join.

3rd open the default port for Tunngle in your router, 11155 and UDP, then allow Tunngle client and service in your firewall, make sure their allowed public.

;)

yup but if you open the ports and firewall then your wee yellow tunngle face will become a wee green tunngle face and everyone knows green is better for you in lots of ways :)

hmmm, I might need a lesson on how to open ports

I found the servers in game but couldn't connect, after selecting the server and clicking join the game just appeared to hang?

Jim

ahh hang on though because there is a bit of lag in the lan screen, when you find the server, click it a few times to highlight it, hover your mouse over the join button till it highlights then click rapidly for anywhere between 2-10 clicks, it will work eventually :)

Since a bunch of guys havent showed to me at least, perhaps the first post in this thread should have a holistic guide for how to get tunngle set up and also get the green status icon? Like the already made guide with added tips about all practical stuff (e.g multirefreshing, superclick-highlighting & -joining) ?

I'm having problems with Tunngle, it won't connect to the Tunngle server.

I've tried everything, resintall, redoing windows firewall and ports, just won't connect at all for me :(

EDIT: Tunngle servers are down atm, should be back soon, I'm gonna hazard a guess that the same mysterious guy who sabotaged wednesdays r07 lobby for us a number of times is at his work again at Tunngle. :laugh:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%