PrestoGP switches to rFactor 2

prestoGP.jpg

The PrestoGP Formula Racing Series prides itself in hosting high quality (thus safe) league races. It was started in 2008 and is currently in the process of major change for season 14 which will start sometime in early 2015.

PrestoGP has historically used RACE 07 as their platform and it has served them very well but as time's move on and need's change the decision was taken that they move to rFactor 2 as their new platform to see them into the future. This will be a massive challenge to and it's many veteran and new member's but with PrestoGP's past record in the sim racing community there's no doubt that the group of pilots will once again be sim racing's most fun, friendly and respectful league.

PrestoGP always has room for the right kind of people in the league, and becoming a member/participant is easy if you are the kind of driver the series is looking for. Let them tell you a bit about what PrestoGP is, so find out if it is for you here..

Lap times from qualify and race sessions on the online servers are logged, and your personal best time on any track can can be found on the PrestoGP website under Live Timing.

More info about the series in their own dedicated PrestoGP Forum

I would love to join but being on the left coast in the US sucks. 21-23PM in euro speak on Wednesday has me at work... :(

It would be nice to see more of these kinds of leagues. I also participate with a group that I've known sine 1998 Cal Race (CRO) calrace.com I appreciate what it is like to have people that are committed and neighborly. I wish Presto the best and maybe someday I might get the chance to run with them.

Ye thanks Gijs and RD.

Fyi in the gtr/race07 heydays there used to be a Pacific PrestoGP league for other time zone, as well as div 1 and 2 for Europe. Maybe if enough guys and interest in future + some people willing to lend a hand in those time zones it could come again :thumbsup:.

I'll share this old video of Valerio's famous courteous driving from race 4 or 5 seasons ago, cant remember but always brings a smile to my face :giggle:

Ye thanks Gijs and RD.

Fyi in the gtr/race07 heydays there used to be a Pacific PrestoGP league for other time zone, as well as div 1 and 2 for Europe. Maybe if enough guys and interest in future + some people willing to lend a hand in those time zones it could come again :thumbsup:.

I'll share this old video of Valerio's famous courteous driving from race 4 or 5 seasons ago, cant remember but always brings a smile to my face :giggle:

Exactly what I'm talking about Sean. Thanks for sharing! :D

Dan...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%