PrestoGP Season 22 Sign up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
usf2000-7low.jpg

Hello and Welcome to the Official PrestoGP Season 22 Sign up

PrestoGP has a long standing history of fun and fair racing, and we are now going into our 22nd Season, we are always on the look out for like minded racers who value community spirit as well as the fun that close racing can bring. The new season will start on the 25th Sept 2019 this season we will be using the Tatuus USF-17.

Firstly please read our guidelines/rule's to make sure we are the league for you.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/new-prestogp-rules-guidelines.103290/

If we sound like the league you'd be interested in participating in then please read our General Info and Calendar thread's to make sure you are available on the date and time's shown.
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/s21-calendar-thread.157189/

22nd Season Race Calendar

25th sept - Donnington Park
9th Oct - Mid Ohio
23rd Oct - Barbagallo
6th Nov - Road Atlanta
20th Nov - Castle Comb
4th Dec - Okayama
18th Dec - Snetterton

19:00pm Practise - 1hr
20:00pm Qualifying - 10 mins
20:10pm Warmup - 5 mins
20:15pm Practise start 3 mins
20:18pm Race1 - 20 mins, Reverse Grid from Qualifying
20:38pm Warmup - 5 mins
20:42pm Race2 - 50 mins, Qualifying order
21:32pm Post race discussion

All Times UK

To sign upto the new season please leave your name in the thread confirming your participation and you'll be added to the main list in this post. Any questions please ask in the general discussion thread to keep this as clear as possible.

We thank you for taking interest in PrestoGP and we hope to see you all on track.

Signup List

1. David Turnbull
2. Russell Lowe
3. Martin Floeck
4. Valerio Vinassa
5. Andrew Hollom
6. Denny Wenzel
7. Luke Hollom
8. Raymond van Soest
9. Nicolas Rouge
10. Rui F. Martins

Last edited:
Hi guys, glad to see this league is still alive. Didn't you move to your own website? I can't find it anywhere, are you back to racedepartment?

Still, Wednesdays/late races doesn't work for me, but I always keep an eye on this league because I've had some of my best races here, so if I get the chance I'll come back.

Good to see a different car this season as well, good luck :thumbsup:

We dont actually know what we are doing regards to website, we have our own forum that we are trialing to see if we could get members in that way but it doesnt seem anyone wants to join up here or there so again numbers are very low, at this point its unclear if Presto has any future.

You'd always be welcome back if you can make it but its good to know your thinking of us :)

I do but nothing comes up, I've clicked on the link on the other website to and nothing happens,
What can we as members do to help promote presto gp, apart from tell everyone we know to join

Members can do whatever they like as long as it doesnt go against any rules of the forum or server your advertising on.

search PrestoGP, you should find us on Discord, theres plenty of us on there.

Hi guys, when I search for PrestoGP on Discord, it tells me not found. Tried numerous variations (case, spaces etc), but no joy. I could successfully search for other servers I could see listed in the browsing list. Could you possibly post an invite to the PrestoGP group?

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline