PrestoGP Season 16 Monza - Setup Thread

My setups are also based on Martin's Spa setup (even though I used medium downforce). I've done 1:32.8 with the MDF setup early in my practice sessions. Since then I've been using low downforce package and been just slightly slower. I think there is more time to gain on the medium df however. If it's possible I'd use medium df for Quali, and low df in the races. Unfortunately I have to work on Wednesday so I'm going to miss this one :( Shame, I'm sure it will be really fun and I felt really competetive here. But I leave my setups here if someone is interested.

Attachments

• rikard LDF.svm
    4.3 KB · Views: 254
  • rikard MDF.svm
    4.3 KB · Views: 281
This all looks interesting, I would have been certain that the LDF package would work best for monza... will give it a go in a bit to test this out. :)

EDIT: WOW I am so slow at this track... cant drive the car with LDF at all... I guess I loose all my time with the breaking and accelerating out of the two chicanes.

Last edited:
Half a second is a huge difference. MDF was half a second slower at Hockenheim than HDF and look how that went for Steve Combey that day... :p Sometimes a bit of overtaking strength just is not worth it for what it does to your overall race pace.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back