PrestoGP S19 Practise Race 14th March

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
Hi guys,

There will be a practise race next Wednesday the 14th March, this will be to iron out any problems that we may face during the season.

Its also setup in the same way as the races during the season will be so it gives everyone a chance to get back into the swing of things.

The track will be....... Red Bull Ring, Austria

If you can make it then please do.... no sign up for this just turn up if possible :)

Well that was a lot of fun tonight guys :)

The rain in the practise session was a nice addition and I had a lot of fun turning some laps for the first time in the wet on Rfactor 2. Like I said on server, this season we will be looking to introduce weather/rain but we will give you all plenty of notice for this and won't just spring it on you like a sudden downpour (looks at Peter) :)

The races were much fun too, grats to the winners in each race, it was good to be back on track with these cars after the couple of tintop fun races we had, it made me appreciate how hard these cars are to drive consistantly fast.

All in all a good test of the server and first test of the wet weather to go with, now lets get to Melbourne and give it our best :)

Yes, this was fun!
A thing I noticed in the last race of last season, I was struggling with my tyres a lot since I got VR. Until I decided to redo my base setup completely, and figured out at that with VR I some how drive very different, because with my new base setup I am slightly faster and my tyres are not dying that fast when I take care of them. So @MOOOOOOOOOSCHT since you also play with vr now, maybe this is a tip for you.
Also with the rain race, we should probably use a track that has been optimized for it and allows of puddle building and all those features :)

Yes, it's fun last night and it's a pleasure to see the rain, it reminds me of the past seasons with Race07 and the variable weather during the race.it was a good test and everything went well, the season that is beginning is promising:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back