PrestoGP rFactor2 Help Thread

Think you go onto grid and push alt+space then menu should come up,then push enter until you see something on screen with a white dotted line around you can then move box around screen with mouse to position you want.

Also use arrows keys to change box selected and enter on each to enable or disable each option available you want.

Last edited:
Ah, I think its ok - it looked the same from practice to qualy I think :D
Anyway - I can't see any brake temps. One box called "braketyres" or sth only seem to show tyres? Any clue how to see brake temps?

Ah, I think its ok - it looked the same from practice to qualy I think :D
Anyway - I can't see any brake temps. One box called "braketyres" or sth only seem to show tyres? Any clue how to see brake temps?
I use the standart HUD for braketemps. Map it to one of your keys and display it for a while. When you know your temps are allright you can hide it again.

theres a small bug atm were you open the launcher and it doesnt appear, close the rf2 exe in task manager, reopen the launcher and it should work if its this bug your experiencing, dont give up though :thumbsup:

I ran Silverstone today with rain at the server. Some things came up:
1) When rain stopped it was obvious that on path was grippier but the road showed no difference. Some laps later with blue sky a very clear dry line just popped up. Still, the same amount of water spray behind car no matter on or off path
2) The trackmap on-off-path rain % meter died to only show 0% after some laps in the wet (it may have stopped working exactly when the rain stopped falling)
3) Those few rain drops must have been big as mellons, making me slide all over the place. :ninja:

Oh how I love big slidey mellons :giggle:

I think weather is still quite buggy at the moment things will change as we go on and builds get updated, in the meantime we can play with temperature variations when we want to introduce something else, right now dry and normal temps are good so we can all learn at the same pace.

I would like some "Real Time Telemetry-substitute" that can gather and save data for analysis after race. To plot the laptimes, fuel levels, tire wear in excel or sth would be great :geek:

Does anyone know about such an evil tool? :)

Hi All

Need help if you wouldn't mind used to be on with you on mak corp mod only practise though not good enough to race decide to try your practise server for interlagos as I like that trackhave been trying since last Saturday (doh) and still cannot have downloaded everthing I need as far as I can tell and installed in the open box bit is isi formulae Renault but cannot see inter in that bit . Open mod manager and everything says installed presto mix 21 with tracks in. when I click multiplayer get servers up click on presto lagos and says mod not installed and is in blue? but under where it says join says local connection and cannot see anywhere to change to online? Sorry for long post but I can usually find my way round these things

Hi Steve,

Could it be as simple as you've not updated to build 930?

If you have the tracks in the vmod (Interlagos, Silverstone, Malaysia) and you have the vmod itself then I dont know what it could be, hopefully someone else will be along with more help.

Hi Steve,

Could it be as simple as you've not updated to build 930?

If you have the tracks in the vmod (Interlagos, Silverstone, Malaysia) and you have the vmod itself then I dont know what it could be, hopefully someone else will be along with more help.
Hi David
Thanks for your reply have updated to 930 but even before the update I couldn't get online can play offline no problem. what I will say is when in online mode on the bottom is manage mods and interlagos isn't in there. But if I understood it right reading on here if you want to go on a server ie presto even without the mods installed it should download them for you.

The Presto server is set so that you can download the vmod from the server but it won't download the track's or the Renault3.5 mod you need to download them manually at the moment, that will change soon though thank's as always to Gijs. :thumbsup:

Can you get on other server's? or is this purely a Presto server problem?. Do you have all 3 track's installed in the mod manager?, have you subscribed to mulitplayer service's for life or for another year?

The Presto server is set so that you can download the vmod from the server but it won't download the track's or the Renault3.5 mod you need to download them manually at the moment, that will change soon though thank's as always to Gijs. :thumbsup:

Can you get on other server's? or is this purely a Presto server problem?. Do you have all 3 track's installed in the mod manager?, have you subscribed to mulitplayer service's for life or for another year?
Thanks again David have subscribe for life though regretting at the moment lol have all 3 tracks installed in manager all got ticks on when I click on them and also on presto 21 even the updated tracks tried going on 1 other rd server and it went yellow on left side but said mods not installed but I downloaded it and installed. On the mod manager on the status part it says in use by 1 mod or 2 mods etc so I am guessing they are installed correct. The only thing I will say is they aren't all in the first bit of when you click on the open box item only when you then click on the mod manager at the top Thanks again. Just looked again and at the bottom of where the server list comes up is component manager and there are some tracks in there from rd Silverstone etc but not interlagos also no Renault 35 should they be in there?

Last edited:
I adjust my video setting the same as in build 930, i.e. 1920 x 1080, HDR, refresh 60Hz, etc. but the game looks like a 4:3 square image. Build 930 still showed full screen with the same setup. Any idea why?

Everything is installed as recommanded by David + Vale tracks :thumbsup:

4.3 image.jpg
video settings.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back