PrestoGP Practise Race ISI Portugal ASR F1 Wed 3rd Feb

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
Hi guys,

Sorry for the inactivity over the last few weeks I've been a bit preoccupied with other things, but onwards we go with Season 16 planning and practise :) this could also be an opportunity for @Ron Squire to test broadcasting?

Next Wednesday 3rd Feb we will have a practise race with ASR F1 to get us back into the swing of things for the start of the new season, the settings for this event will be the same as shown in the Calendar thread for S16.

The track we will be using is ISI Portugal and the length will be 35 mins to simulate half distance.

Forced Cockpit View: On
Driving aids: All off except Automatic Clutch
Weather: Dry (until further notice)
Start mode: Standing
Superpole: Off
Damage Sensitivity: 60%
Parc Ferme: Off
Mechanical Failure: On (Time Scaled)
Flag Rules: None (cutting is still prohibited)
Tyre Wear: Normal
Fuel Cons: Normal

19:00 Free Practise
20:00 Qualifying
20:010 3 mins break (Warmup)
20:13 3 x Practise starts + Pit test
20:23 3 mins break (Warmup)
20:26 Race (35 minutes)
21:01 Post Race discussion

Server up with ASR and Portugal :)

we'll leave tyre wear at x1 this season artyom purely because we havent tried these tracks yet and we are looking into ways to get random weather working properly for us, it may take a while so go on the assumption s16 will be dry until further notice.

hmmm I have felt something of strange at the end of the session yesterday evening :D I thought Im tired I can't stay on track is true in part but a light rain help me for take some flowers here and there :D

yes people will get to finish their qualifying laps from now on, it was brought up a few times last season and should make it more exciting at the end of the session :)

rubber wise, for the practise race I think we'll use some rubber already on server, just to break us back into it and make it slightly easier for us, for the real races in s16 we will use green for practise session and 3x rubber building naturally from then.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%