PrestoGP Practise Race Interlagos Wed 18th Feb

There's also a setting in player file that either tops up fuel to the amount you wanted or adds the amount you selected.

So say fuel use was 5 litres per lap and you plan was 1 stop 50 50 litres just for example and to make it easy to count.
So the plan changes you stop lap early and come in for fuel so you had 5 in tank default setting will top you up to 50 so adding 45, changed setting it would add the 50 you wanted.

The default setting would work great if always stopped on planned pit lap, or if you had used less fuel during race it would save time etc during pitstop or if was wet race and used less fuel etc there would be the advantage. Obviously you cant decide to pit early using this setting though.

"Relative Fuel Strategy":true,
"Relative Fuel Strategy#":"Show how much fuel to ADD, rather than how much TOTAL fuel to fill the tank up to (note: new default is true)",

This caught me out few years ago racing with rf1 pitting lap early. Dino do you think some of the bugs you have noticed could have been caused by this ?

I don't understand. Are we supposed to be refueling our cars or not?

I've got bad news for tonight's attendance. Looks like it's going to be missing me. After a few runs today my G27 has now gone very light around the middle and is turning in much less than I'm actually turning the wheel. I've tried cranking up the steering sensitivity all the way (which definitely helps), but it's still got a very weird and slightly inconsistent feeling to it. I think it's what they term as 'f*****'. This obviously counts me out for tonight, and (unless I can fix it or replace it pretty quickly) probably the upcoming season too. Absolutely gutting - my Clubsport piggy bank definitely wasn't ready for this. Finally getting it into the 1:16s last night must have taken its toll. I might be able to sort things in time, but as things stand it's probably best to assume that i won't be able to. Good luck to everyone else tonight.

No problem Mark, I've added your name in place of Dan's :thumbsup:

1. David Turnbull
2. Sean Greenlaw
3. April Dillon
4. Mark Breslin
5. Bob Miley
6. James Early
7. Valerio Vinassa
8. Dino Paolini
9. Peter Decker (if in sync with a lab assignment)
10. Steve Combey
11. Richard Hill
12. Nicolas Rouge
13. Jonathan Holmes
14. Sam Jones
15. Tim McIver
16. Martin Floeck
17. Martin Oconner
18. Artyom Aslamazyan

Ye I was meaning that setting for rf2 in general for pitting and example of how it worked.

I will be filling up with race fuel for start and stopping probably at least once for tires depending how bad my tire saving driving is lol.

Sorry for being so late got to sign out as my house mate moved out today and left the house in a tip! :mad:

But glad that he has now gone I can now start settling down with my other half

Hope that you have a good race

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back