PrestoGP Practise Race 25th Feb Austria

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
Hi guys,

Another practise race before season starts, If you cant make the test on Monday then try make this as we need to get things sorted and make sure we are fine, with only 2 weeks to go we are cutting it close, but we've always managed before and will again.

All Times UK
19:00 Free Practise
20:00 Qualifying - (10 mins)
20:11 Warmup (5 minutes)
20:16 Race (60 minutes)

Forced Cockpit View: On
Driving aids: All off except Automatic Clutch
Weather: Dry
Start mode: Standing
Superpole: Off
Damage Sensitivity: 50%
Parc Ferme: Off
Pit limiter: On
Mechanical Failure: On (Time scaled)
Flag Rules: None (cutting is still prohibited)
Tyre Wear: Normal
Fuel Cons: Normal

http://www.mediafire.com/download/33w3xsrtg34t3ti/RaceRfactor_Austria_2014_v10.rfcmp

1. David Turnbull

Think to save any hassle with this problem with the server we will just leave tyre wear at x1 and parc ferme as off, means no change from what we have been practising on and gives everyone a chance to change things last minute in case they forget a radiator setting or duct?

anyhoo I'm trying to minimise the work needed atm we are just about to set up a new dedi server as well so lets just go with it :)

Ok Martin, have you downloaded all the three tracks (down to the right), installed them in Mod Manager, and after that installed the mod PrestoMix4?:

upload_2015-2-25_12-35-48.png

ahhh Iooks like I need prestomix4.im just wondering why I don't know about these new mods and updates as I look on the forum everyday so I try not to miss things like this and the last test on Monday I missed to ahhhh so frustrating tbh.thanks a lot for your help @Peter Bakker now I must try and find mix4 lol
edit
can anyone tell me where to download the prestomix4 from ive looked everywhere

Last edited:
ahhh Iooks like I need prestomix4.im just wondering why I don't know about these new mods and updates as I look on the forum everyday so I try not to miss things like this and the last test on Monday I missed to ahhhh so frustrating tbh.thanks a lot for your help @Peter Bakker now I must try and find mix4 lol
edit
can anyone tell me where to download the prestomix4 from ive looked everywhere

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/dmgjbvcjtdt65/Documents#k4qc0c2d8e11a
in the rfmods folder

I bet @Peter Bakker is wondering what the heck is going on right now :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline