PrestoGP Official Season 14 Sign Up

That issue with the optical encoder disc seems to be an epidemic in Logitech wheels, the same thing happened to my G25 and the net's full of people with that exact problem. The steering in game barely moved even as I turned entire revolutions IRL.

It can be difficult to find a replacement. I ended up stealing one from a Driving Force GT (both Logitech wheels, so they shared this part), but I've heard there's people selling replacements. It's probably best to make sure the disc doesn't touch the circuit it slots into either, there shouldn't be any contact.

Logitech aren't very helpful about it unless you're under warranty, in which case they just replace the whole thing. Seems rather wasteful, but I guess that's the technical support business. As long as it's not time they're wasting... :p

Good luck getting it fixed, hope you get it sorted soon so you can come racing. :)

Sounds about right Sean, I was struggling on the straights to keep it in a straight line, it would drift around as if it were aquaplaning :confused:

Superglue seems to have sorted it, for now anyway

Hello i want to join the league.
Thanks

prestoGP_zps9ukthl8i.jpg

Hello and Welcome to the Official PrestoGP Season 14 Sign up

PrestoGP has a long standing history of fun and fair racing, We cater for all regardless of pace. We are opening sign up's and so far the response has been overwhelming, If you don't managed to get in this time then please ask to be put on the waiting list where you could be called in as a reserve too if you'd like.

Firstly please read our guidelines/rule's to make sure we are the league for you.
http://prestogp.webs.com/league-information

If we sound like the league you'd be interested in participating in then please read our General Info and Calendar thread's to make sure you are available on the date and time's shown.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/season-14-general-info.64079/#post-1207609
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/season-14-calendar.98046/

The people tagged below have signed upto the Test thread already, These guys will get first opportunity to confirm or give up their place, as mentioned before PrestoGP members past and present take priority and due to this 5 places will be left open for any still to come, if by 17/2/15 there's no more PrestoGP member's to sign up then their places will be taken by order of sign up from the waiting list.

In PrestoGP's first season with Rfactor2 we would've prefered to run 1 divison and a maximum 30 drivers, This obviously create's problem's with the number of sign up's at this moment as potentially there would be nearly a full division already, please don't let that deter you from signing up, the waiting/reserve list is there to see if we have the demand for a second division and we have accomodated for that in the past.

Any sign up's from now will automatically be added to the waiting/reserve list and place's will be allocated as soon as we hear from the 5 still to come or if there are any non confirm's from the current list.

1. David Turnbull - Confirmed
2. Sean Greenlaw - Confirmed
3. April Dillon - Confirmed
4. Bob Miley - Confirmed
5. Peter Decker - Confirmed
6. Dino Paolini - Confirmed
7. Richard Hill - Confirmed
8. Valerio Vinnasa - Confirmed

9. Nicolai Nicholson - Confirmed
10. Steeve Fournier - Confirmed

11. Tim McIver - Confirmed
Artyom Aslamazyan - Confirmed
13. Jim Hawley - Confirmed
14. Nicolas Rouge - Confirmed
15. Martin Floeck - Confirmed
16. Bob Laube - Confirmed
17. Valter Ostman - Confirmed
18. Kurt Kjellin - Confirmed
19. Anton Valle Gonzalez - Confirmed
Mark Breslin - Confirmed
21. Martin Oconner - Confirmed
22. Dan Brewer - Confirmed
Jason Skyring - Confirmed
24. Phil Shillitoe - Confirmed
25. James Early - Confirmed
26. Jonathan Holmes - Confirmed
Steve Combey - Confirmed
28. Sam Jones - Confirmed

Waiting/Reserve List

1. Dan Baker

We thank you for taking interest in PrestoGP and we hope to see you all on track for our first season in Rfactor2.
prestoGP_zps9ukthl8i.jpg

Hello and Welcome to the Official PrestoGP Season 14 Sign up

PrestoGP has a long standing history of fun and fair racing, We cater for all regardless of pace. We are opening sign up's and so far the response has been overwhelming, If you don't managed to get in this time then please ask to be put on the waiting list where you could be called in as a reserve too if you'd like.

Firstly please read our guidelines/rule's to make sure we are the league for you.
http://prestogp.webs.com/league-information

If we sound like the league you'd be interested in participating in then please read our General Info and Calendar thread's to make sure you are available on the date and time's shown.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/season-14-general-info.64079/#post-1207609
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/season-14-calendar.98046/

The people tagged below have signed upto the Test thread already, These guys will get first opportunity to confirm or give up their place, as mentioned before PrestoGP members past and present take priority and due to this 5 places will be left open for any still to come, if by 17/2/15 there's no more PrestoGP member's to sign up then their places will be taken by order of sign up from the waiting list.

In PrestoGP's first season with Rfactor2 we would've prefered to run 1 divison and a maximum 30 drivers, This obviously create's problem's with the number of sign up's at this moment as potentially there would be nearly a full division already, please don't let that deter you from signing up, the waiting/reserve list is there to see if we have the demand for a second division and we have accomodated for that in the past.

Any sign up's from now will automatically be added to the waiting/reserve list and place's will be allocated as soon as we hear from the 5 still to come or if there are any non confirm's from the current list.

1. David Turnbull - Confirmed
2. Sean Greenlaw - Confirmed
3. April Dillon - Confirmed
4. Bob Miley - Confirmed
5. Peter Decker - Confirmed
6. Dino Paolini - Confirmed
7. Richard Hill - Confirmed
8. Valerio Vinnasa - Confirmed

9. Nicolai Nicholson - Confirmed
10. Steeve Fournier - Confirmed

11. Tim McIver - Confirmed
Artyom Aslamazyan - Confirmed
13. Jim Hawley - Confirmed
14. Nicolas Rouge - Confirmed
15. Martin Floeck - Confirmed
16. Bob Laube - Confirmed
17. Valter Ostman - Confirmed
18. Kurt Kjellin - Confirmed
19. Anton Valle Gonzalez - Confirmed
Mark Breslin - Confirmed
21. Martin Oconner - Confirmed
22. Dan Brewer - Confirmed
Jason Skyring - Confirmed
24. Phil Shillitoe - Confirmed
25. James Early - Confirmed
26. Jonathan Holmes - Confirmed
Steve Combey - Confirmed
28. Sam Jones - Confirmed

Waiting/Reserve List

1. Dan Baker

We thank you for taking interest in PrestoGP and we hope to see you all on track for our first season in Rfactor2.

Genuinely thank you for all piling in to offer advice on my sick G27, it's really good of you. I'll make a post in the help thread if anyone feels like torturing themselves helping me work out if it's salvageable.

I think I will have to pull out of this season guys. I now know there are 3 races I will not make and I find it increasingly hard to find the time to practice. I would like to surrender my spot to someone who can make all the races.
I will practice each track when I can and will try and make up the numbers as a reserve should anyone drop out.
Last nights last minute change of plan could happen anytime and I would hate to miss races at the last minute when someone else could make it.

I have to withdraw my participation, i don't have a slightest chance.. Pedals are not up to the task, i haven't got money to buy rF2 and new wheel, that's reason enough. Feeling a bit bummed but then again, i haven't raced in months now. Just gotta wish that our latest endeavour gets greenlighted by the government so i get paid regularly and can update my gear (it's a simulator tailored for driving schools, need to have proof of concept done in a month... huge task. the project that we had earlier never materialized and we cancelled it after waiting 8 months for something.. effing amateurs..)

sorry to hear that kennett, hopefully you get sorted out sooner than later.

p.s Ive a logitech driving force wheel and pedals here, psu is gone, its a 24v 750ma, if you paid the postage you could have it and buy an psu for it?

need confirmation from @Geoffrey Fournier if your taking your place in the league, you've been at the practise races and test and have shown good practise levels but you didn't reply when I tagged you a few time's to confirm your place in the season. Do you still plan on racing the season with us?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back