PrestoGP needs YOU!

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
Over at PrestoGP we are looking for drivers to participate in our league, as with any league as time goes on drivers drop out and find new intrests and we are having this problem at the moment, although plenty of sign ups the usual problems with motivation and real life get in the way.

We have a core group of around 15 members who love racing with each other, we dont take things too seriously but we enjoy hard and fair competition, there are no costs involved, we are completely free to all, if your looking for somewhere to race that has friendly drivers only too happy to help if asked then Presto is the place for you. We us ASR F1 Mod and all downloads will be provided including tracks, mod, rfmods and even setups :)

Our forum Click

Come to our forum and have a look at our guidlines and other threads and hopfully you will see we are an open and friendly bunch.

Our Website Click

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

There is no love lost between me and presto GP. Just that Nords24 event is coming up this weekend and I don't want to touch any other car till it is over, as it alters my body's driving 'physics'.
Sorry, I forgot to inform earlier.

Cheers,
Sharjeel

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years