PrestoGP Mega Sale

Sean Greenlaw

PrestoGP Veteran
I have recently received my csw v2 so I'm selling the csw v1 base.

I will sell to a prestogp member for £230 + delivery remembering though you would also need to order a wheel rim from fanatec to use it, they around £140/180 euros for formula rim but still a unbeatable price for the base :thumbsup:

Its a few years old now but never had a problem, and is great condition.

Let me know here or pm :cool:

Ahh get you now;) I would say over all not really a great deal different to the feel in the hands.
I think biggest difference is the feel around centre of wheel, feels more connected now with better reaction time.

I now use 0 for stm setting in rf2 vs 0.003/5 with cswv1 and v2 feels better than v1 even at 0.

Obviously the ffb is stronger and also less resistance when turning wheel. I used to use ffb multiplyer at 0.7/8 with cswv1 and used 0.6 odds with cswv2 so far both with 2/4 filter(can use 0 filter but adding some helps make it less violent ffb), so possibly you end up using similar strength on both wheels to what you want anyway. I read a review of Leo bodner wheel and the guy had lowered to 40% so he felt comfortable with strength if the wheel, this made the bodner around 6 nm or something putting it just above t500 and just lower than cswv2 Max strength :giggle:.

So I think unless you are 'he-man' in real life you couldnt race with wheels that have really strong ffb for great length of time, especially a 60 main race or so. There were some reports that the v1 loses some strength after a while when motors get hot but I never noticed, maybe I use less strength to compared to others also.

I'll get some pics later but basically looks new still anyway :geek:

Last edited:
You wont be disappointed Nicolas it will blow you away from g25 :thumbsup: v2 to then? I took au rouge last week for first time and lol soon as car goes into bottom then starts to rise I can't move the wheel :confused: its solid and feels like you are a pilot flying towards ground, trying to pull up lol. I had to aim to right before this load came on, otherwise it was impossible to steer towards apex top of hill. Does put a huge smile on your face though :giggle:

Also worth a mention that best if you can bolt to a rig or something as quite a lot of torque. Otherwise to you would need to buy desk clamp which is more money and has some small play in reviews.

I also have a discount code for the v2 Europe if anyone wants that to runs out 23rd of march.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%