PrestoGP Fun Race Rf2 Melbourne Wed 21st Jan

Thanks for signing up for the fun race Alex, I think we have a small problem though, It used to be RD rules that you become a licensed member before you participate in any club races and league races (I dont know how that works with fun races) but now RD aren't taking on any new licensed members but want new sign ups to become a premium member before they participate in any events on RD, here's the link....

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/applications-closed.98837/

There's alot of options to purchase a premium membership and I hope you and Heiko decide it's worth it. you both would be very welcome in Presto.

:thumbsup:

... but now RD aren't taking on any new licensed members but want new sign ups to become a premium member before they participate in any events on RD...
Now that you mention it I think this is the plan going forwards, even for existing licensed members. To switch over to only premium users racing in club events. I assume it's the same for leagues.

... As of next month it will be mandatory for all race participants to have Premium membership anyway...

I guess it's time for those of us who haven't upgraded to premium to finally cough up. :p

Now that you mention it I think this is the plan going forwards, even for existing licensed members. To switch over to only premium users racing in club events. I assume it's the same for leagues.

This is indeed the plan for the future of racing at RaceDepartment, regardless of whether or not you are already licensed! :thumbsup: And in addition it will enable you to access the rest of the goodies that come as part of the Premium membership package. :D For such a comparatively small fee it's a no-brainer!

This is indeed the plan for the future of racing at RaceDepartment, regardless of whether or not you are already licensed! :thumbsup: And in addition it will enable you to access the rest of the goodies that come as part of the Premium membership package. :D For such a comparatively small fee it's a no-brainer!

Hi,
Thanks for the Info, Does this include Presto though? We dont use RD servers to host our league or fun races, we dont have RD club races either, really we would be asking our members to pay for using our forum in RD.

If thats the rules then fair enough, just looking for clarification :thumbsup:

Hello! :)

I'll miss this one and maybe others futures races :(, I need new computer:thumbsdown:.

Have fun everyone!:thumbsup:, I hope see you on track soon again

Hi Vince,

Could you post up your pc specs in the rf2 help thread or send me a pm with the details and we'll see how we can help :thumbsup: I can speak for everyone in saying we want to have you with us in Presto's future ;)

Hi,
Thanks for the Info, Does this include Presto though? We dont use RD servers to host our league or fun races, we dont have RD club races either, really we would be asking our members to pay for using our forum in RD.

If thats the rules then fair enough, just looking for clarification :thumbsup:

Aha, good question - completely forgot about that. This is something that I'll first need to clarify with Bram. :)

Thanks for signing up for the fun race Alex, I think we have a small problem though, It used to be RD rules that you become a licensed member before you participate in any club races and league races (I dont know how that works with fun races) but now RD aren't taking on any new licensed members but want new sign ups to become a premium member before they participate in any events on RD, here's the link....

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/applications-closed.98837/

There's alot of options to purchase a premium membership and I hope you and Heiko decide it's worth it. you both would be very welcome in Presto.

:thumbsup:
Sorry, i didn't realize that i had to get a premium membership first. It's no problem for me to sign up when i would participate some events but not for only one race. Sadly i have to cancel my confirmation for this event. Maybe i will join your series and become a premium member.

I wish a lot of fun for all of you today.

Sorry, i didn't realize that i had to get a premium membership first. It's no problem for me to sign up when i would participate some events but not for only one race. Sadly i have to cancel my confirmation for this event. Maybe i will join your series and become a premium member.

I wish a lot of fun for all of you today.

thats no problem Alex and I fully understand, this is just a newish rule that I only noticed myself the other night, I hope you will join our league when you feel the time is right :thumbsup:

Hope you guys are having fun :thumbsup:, Its hard on Alex (a new guy) having to miss out a fun race. I was unaware of this license hurdle now for new people coming to RD.

I understand the work staff put in for RD along with the extras you get with premium but what if a new guy can have a few or handful of trial club races with a trial license for short period, at least to see if its something he likes and what if even a few members of presto didn't want to pay premium ?
Do we then have to change forums :unsure: all just things that came to mind obviously I have premium anyway but just thinking aloud :coffee:

Thanks to all who came along, it was an experience :)

DNF first race due to not opening brake ducts from qual :rolleyes: what a donut.

2nd race was up and down and all around :D finished 2nd, wasn't deserved, Dino was the man in both race's

Learned loads about settings and how im crap at setting what time the races are (it was day, then night then dusk and at one point im sure we done a whole 24hrs in a minute) :laugh: also learned my g25 shift problems are magnified more with rf2 but thanks to Dino and April for the info to sort that.

Great fun, can't wait for next time :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back