Driving aids: All off except Automatic Clutch
Weather: Dry
Start mode: Standing
Superpole: Off
Damage Sensitivity: 75%
Parc Ferme: Off
Pit limiter: On
Mechanical Failure: On
Flag Rules: None (cutting is still prohibited)
Tyre Wear: Normal
Fuel Cons: Normal

Lets go for the same settings again, then after this make the next one close to the settings we will use in the league races.

Would you be able to attend if it was another track? I myself don't really mind what track we use I'm still just getting used to everything, obviously the more the merrier so if it makes a diffrence we could use Interlagos or Silverstone or..... ?

Helps a lot you being there to keep me and the rest right with your Rf2 knowledge, If its not possible this time then no worries we'll see you next time;)

Would you be able to attend if it was another track? I myself don't really mind what track we use I'm still just getting used to everything, obviously the more the merrier so if it makes a diffrence we could use Interlagos or Silverstone or..... ?

Helps a lot you being there to keep me and the rest right with your Rf2 knowledge, If its not possible this time then no worries we'll see you next time;)
There isn't much to tell anymore that wasn't already written somewhere.
I'll do the race after this one again.

The different hours of day should all work good on this track with the normal HDR, in contrast to Melbourne which was not tuned to that properly (too much brightness there)

Like you saw in my vid, the colours make still sense in later hours too, but to be fair the HDR got a bit brighter on the current build so it may still look different.

Hi guys, is there someone who could point me in the right direction of a decent setup for this track please? I might then be able to stay with the rear of the grid rather battling with the the pace car :geek:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%