PrestoGP Fun Race Rf2 Malaysia Wed 4th Feb

Davids still offline we either broke his pc or hes still racing like hehehe im leaving em for dust :laugh:

EDIT: Internet outage/update or something internet wont come back on he says, just texted him but I think its safe to assume he was still racing and is pretending internet is down now :geek:

Last edited:
Guys... where did you go? I completed the race on my own..... :roflmao:

Sean mentioned I had an Internet outage, can't even remember the last time this happened but as always does it happened on the wrong night :( all I can do is apologise and thank you all for turning up it was great fun until that happened, hopefully next time Richard Branson won't be messing about on Presto race night, if he does I may seriously consider my proposal to have his babies :devilish:

As usual I learned alot from the fun race's, I learned that if Daniel does participate then there's a very strong contender joining us, I also learned that going offline to defend onto the marble's is no good, one mistake all race and it had to be when I'm being passed, made me look like a real bottler :D

Again thank's all for turning up, was a pleasant surprise to see a few of us, thank's Steve Combey for mentioning the datarate I'd probably never have got there, made a huge diffrence though :thumbsup:

I can see your satisfaction David when Dan became standing still and you won the race... :p

Yeah the marble's effect seems huge. Learnt a lot yesterday! Speaking of which - I tried to view replay now. Qualy worked but none of the races - I get CTD message "Error loading mesh file ARMCOS_16A.GMT to memory" Any clues? :O_o:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 488 39.2%