PrestoGP Fun Race - Meganes@Oulton Park, Wed 14th Feb

I do not know if it's right I put harder springs and I get better and a little more wings.
in any case I think i have to adapt a bit to the car is true when brakes especially the back tends to pass you in front but changing a bit the way to brake and down gear I found this better but it happens only in the evenings that are fit :D
28/30 lit. for race
if someone is crazy set up is here:rolleyes:

Attachments

• megane.svm
    4.4 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
I'm in for the race :D

1. David Turnbull
2. John Melichar
3. Rikard Hedlund
4. Valerio Vinassa
5. Martin Floeck
6. Mario Marquez

I will try to post a setup tomorrow but all I can say is that car is very unstable even with a lot of rear wing. Maybe the solution is to force understeer by having a hard front suspension :unsure:

Edit: Setup uploaded. The car is more manageable now :D

Attachments

• Megane.svm
    4.4 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Something is so strange about this car... isnt this supposed to be FWD?
Why does it spin around tank slap style when I leave the pit box with a little too much throttle? :ninja:

Last edited:
Ah this explains a lot :D
I tried to find infos out about this car and everywhere I looked it said its FWD.
What on the other hand does feel like FWD, is sometimes the FFB would kind of go away in slow corners with a lot of throttle applied as if the grip was gone due to wheelspinning.
But thanks for the info, this will help me a lot... The laps I did I tried to drive it like a FWD car and it just did not really feel right :rolleyes:

That was good fun yesterday :)
And for the fact of valentines day, champions league, olympia, end of carneval, ... are 6 driver really much :D
It is worth considering to make a season with a non formula car :whistling:
Sry David for pushing you over the finish line, I tought race is over, but we had our special battle anyway :whistling:
Thx Mario for the setup, that made the car fun to drive :thumbsup:
Thx David for organization :thumbsup:
Grats to podiums :thumbsup:
Cyas
Martin

yup i enjoyed it alot, the cars were pretty good, at first i couldnt get used to them at all but i was setting pb's in the races so started liking them, and our little duel in the 2nd race was fun martin :D and no probs about the end i actually thought it was the end too so no harm done.

regards your thoughts on having a non formula car for a season NO!!! back to open wheelers for the season which will start getting organised this weekend :)

thanks for turning up guys, wouldve been nice to have more numbers but still fun all the same :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 403 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 274 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 264 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 319 12.9%