PrestoGP - Europien Series: Media

Today I had the honor to follow the two time Formula Pro Europien Series Champion, Reik Major around the famous Spa-Francorchamps.

Reik started the tour by firstly alloweding me to take a nice look on his beatiful car for the upcoming PrestoGP - Europien Series. What I found very noticeable was the top of the car were you could see Reiks both tittles.

During Reiks lap we did face some signal problems at Eau Rouge but it didn't stop Reik from compliting a blistering lap.

Now enjoy this exciting lap around Spa-Francorchamps and if you want your car on the TV-screen, then Email me your hotlap and you might be the lucky driver I pick.
My email: giorgos_davak@hotmail.com

Everyone have petience, the video seem to be processed for a longer time then usual.

He, he! :)

@Valter: thx for your compliment but it's just a quick lap with the new skin. It was a clean and solid 1:42:1xx.

In the meantime guys like Sean did much quicker laps! So it will become very close :)

Thank you Everyone for your nice comments.

Now moving on to Round 2 and La Monza. This time our guide won't be Reik but Christian Ramlow, the two time PrestoGP - Pacific Series champion. From what we know, Christian have been promised by Honda the fastest car on the grid. He is actually (belive it or not) a 100% electrical engine. At the start I thought "this most be a bad joke" but when start the engine I couldn't the mighty noise of a regulair F1 engine. I was surprissed and amazed that this light engine could be so fast and at the same time provide Christian a blistering lap time of a 1.19.0.

Hands down to Honda. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back