PrestoGP DW12 Test Race Interlagos Wed 5th August

@April Dillon thank you for that analysis, this was exactly what I was searching for :)

Also thanks for the racing yesterday.
I somewhat liked the car better around here than on other tracks before, but that's mostly from realizing that you need to run them with higher downforce than I thought and also from higher rubber improving the mech. grip from these cars quite a lot.

Since I have this car coming up for a couple of league races anyway I would obviously still voting for using the ASR F1 for varieties sake :D And also because classic F1 leagues is usally something multiple guys always search for and then for whatever reason noone actually organizes them (ongoing theme for years).

@Reik Major who is apparently now driving Stock Car Extreme should be able to know now that the Formula Classic is a really fun car that would probably be league material too and the ASR F1 is very similar to that car :D (I think the setup options and ranges are literally copied from them)

Only problem here is that the same modders actually have more recent cars which should be better since the 92 mod was the first conversion they did for rf2
Here's their download page

Another FR 3.5 season is obviously no problem either because there is a new track.rotation next season, so no duplicates from last season, which is great :)

But I wonder where you got the idea with the tiremodel update from, the chance for that to happen to that particular car in the next 6 months is not that high. With the ongoing Renault-licence it could be also that like last time you get a new season F-Renault instead of an update to the prior one.

I see it pretty much way most are saying with the indy car its fun but maybe not best option for us. Like Dino says for varieties sake it maybe worth going to 92 or as he shown a newer mod of there's. Also the fr3.5 tried tested worked well and if or when newer model and or cpm will be more fun also.

But if @Reik Major likes the 92 and would come back the ASR gets my vote. :D

Last edited:
Hey folks!

Thank you for thinking of me. ;) I have to give in I retired from PrestoGP without any sign, which wasn't fair. Sorry to all of you! ;) (life was very tough, and still is :rolleyes::whistling:)

Simple reason I still can't do any league racing with you is my weak PC and my very rare free time. That's why I'm racing GSC2013 since my PC can handle it on medium to low settings and the club racers from Race07 moved over there. It feels pretty nice to me. The ASR F1 is realy cool. Other than that I like Cart Extrem, the V12's and the V8's a lot...

I wish you very much fun for the upcomming league and I suppose there'll be a time I come back racing at PrestoGP (I still feel as a member just being inactive) ;)

Hey folks!

Thank you for thinking of me. ;) I have to give in I retired from PrestoGP without any sign, which wasn't fair. Sorry to all of you! ;) (life was very tough, and still is :rolleyes::whistling:)

Simple reason I still can't do any league racing with you is my weak PC and my very rare free time. That's why I'm racing GSC2013 since my PC can handle it on medium to low settings and the club racers from Race07 moved over there. It feels pretty nice to me. The ASR F1 is realy cool. Other than that I like Cart Extrem, the V12's and the V8's a lot...

I wish you very much fun for the upcomming league and I suppose there'll be a time I come back racing at PrestoGP (I still feel as a member just being inactive) ;)

Hey Reik, the tagging worked :D Just wanted to say hello with that :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back