PrestoGP Broadcast and Multimedia team recruitment

since Avid Sports has been made broadcaster for PrestoGP, we are in dire need of extra staff for the league in terms of Broadcast and Multimedia, so the following positions need to be filled:
  • Co-Commentator (Live) - do you have the gift of the gab or say whatever comes to mind in a race, then this is the ideal position for you, Limited Positions Left.
  • Backup/Highlights Commentator - for those who like commentary, but don't have enough time to do it or just rather be relaxed, then this position is rather suited, Currently Available at the moment.
  • Pit-lane Reporters - do you like reporting information in a race, this will be for you, you can speak or send messages during the race, the choice is yours, Currently Available at the moment.
  • Pundit - do you have your own opinion of what happened in the race and want to explain it in extensive detail, this position is good for you, Currently Available at the moment.
The requirements of becoming a live commentator is spoken fluency in English, be enthusiastic and confident.

if you are interested in any of positions above, then PM me or email the position you are interested in with your name to avid-sports@outlook.com

Thanks for taking interest

Ron Squire
Broadcaster and Commentator for Avid Sports and PrestoGP

2e22z49.png

Last edited:
Thank you, ive never commentated before, looking forward to it. :)

Please notice that i only have enough time to do the co-comentator job and cant guaranty that i can make it again the race after so Ron still needs help of everybody who has some time to help out!

Ok update, Rudy Cummings is not commentating, because well this video will sum it up

yes he wants money so that be able for him to commentate for us, but i said no.

so let me make this clear, this is a free broadcasting service that anyone can volunteer on and we don't rely on funds to do so and he wanted some money from me, because he just bought rFactor 2, now don't you think that is a bit selfish, you just bought a game that you can enjoy with and you are asking for money, just to pay back for a bit of the game, sorry but no.

So yes as a result Rudy Cummings is removed from the Commentary Roster.

but that also means that a place is now free on the roster for you if want to have a go.

The moral of this lesson is: Don't con someone out of money for something that you just bought yourself, with your own funds.

Last edited:
since Avid Sports has been made broadcaster for PrestoGP, we are in dire need of extra staff for the league in terms of Broadcast and Multimedia, so the following positions need to be filled:
  • Co-Commentator (Live) - do you have the gift of the gab or say whatever comes to mind in a race, then this is the ideal position for you, Limited Place's Available.
  • Backup/Highlights Commentator - for those who like commentary, but don't have enough time to do it or just rather be relaxed, then this position is rather suited, Currently Available at the moment.
  • Pit-lane Reporters - do you like reporting information in a race, this will be for you, you can speak or send messages during the race, the choice is yours, Currently Available at the moment.
  • Pundit - do you have your own opinion of what happened in the race and want to explain it in extensive detail, this position is good for you, Currently Available at the moment.
The requirements of becoming a live commentator is spoken fluency in English, be enthusiastic and confident.

if you are interested in any of positions above, then PM me or email the position you are interested in with your name to avid-sports@outlook.com

Thanks for taking interest

Ron Squire
Broadcaster and Commentator for Avid Sports and PrestoGP

2e22z49.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%