Presto GP - Pacific Series (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik, more than welcome to rock up and have a race with us!

Guys, anyone have any objections to going back another week or moving the race to a different day? Fri Night Aus time for example, Sunday NIGHT maybe) OR POSTPONE ANOTHER WEEK??

The reason, I don't want the season thats been pretty good fun so far to finish and places be awarded to the racers who have turned up (and deserve it :)) but only have three of us there on grid!

I would like the final race to have the MAJORITY of us there to have some fun,

Who's up for what?

I know I don't have a ton of input here being new, but another week works for me too, I'm on call the night of the race at IBM so I might have to leave quickly if I get beeped in, but it's rare.

Guys,

Sadly there is no server for us to have our final race for the season! :(

So I guess that we call that a season, Grats to Gaetano on his Chapionship Win!!! Well done mate! Well done to David Street for his runner's up position!

No onto the next season, and what everyone's thoughts are? We are looking at adoing a revamp to gain more membership, this can include new formats for: Cars, Tracks, Time and Dates. Cars prefer Open Wheeler's at this stage.

Will open a new thread for the chatter about the new season!

congrats to gaetano dave and mitch , i was ready to turn up for the race , but i was very under prepared , so i was lucky we did not race , my selection for a new league is game stockcar , have a look at all the people that have joined the race departments leagues they have full houses , this game is great

Hi guys
I just read the latest posts in this thread now, and I was sad to see that your last race was cancelled because of lack of server.

Somehow I feel I must be (partly?) to blame for this, but I am not sure what have happened. But what I do know is that if I am to host your servers we need to find a simple and solid system.

Last season it worked the way that I was sent a pm when you wanted a server open, and that worked fine. The problem however was that nobody told me when the server no longer was needed. As I do not follow your forum (I have more than enough to pay attention to already) I never knew when the servers could be closed.

To conclude, if I am to host the servers next season, I need a pm each time you want a new server, containing all details (length of sessions etc.), and also including when the server is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%