RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Skin Pack Updated

Is a "(Last updated yyyy.mm.dd)" date ever going to be stuck under the retro skin pack link so we know to grab a new copy? Or do you actually announce updates in a more general area?

Everytime someone post a skin i do the update and reply saying the skin pack is updated (like i just did with Gavin) ... i suggest to people only download it before the race cause more people may post their skins during the week and then you will have to download the skin pack again but its up to you ... the skin pack is allways available to download

I guess my point is that not everybody participates in all the races, so if I miss or ignore that one thread for a race I know I am not going to be participating in where you mention an update then I get behind and do not know until the next update after that.

As it stands now, the latest pack I have looks to be from May and until now I have not seen mention of any update that I can recall.(though I could be mistaken) Did the package actually stagnate that long or have I missed a few? :p

Hi,
I need some assistance please. I have acknowledge that the server is up. Great news! But when I attempted to apply the server password, the game tells me "Incompatible game version."??? I have GTR evo combined with race injection and I have the track we are using installed in the game. I'm not sure of what could be the problem. I really do not want to miss this race. Hopefully someone can help me.

Thank you

... so if I miss or ignore that one thread for a race I know I am not going to be participating in where you mention an update then I get behind and do not know until the next update after that.

yes ... but you only need to update the skins when you race:)

As it stands now, the latest pack I have looks to be from May and until now I have not seen mention of any update that I can recall.(though I could be mistaken) Did the package actually stagnate that long or have I missed a few? :p

I dont remember exactly when was the last update Ian ... but was long time ago (probably May or June)

AFAIK, were using the Simbin 08, (you'd think I'd know for sure, wouldn't you?), but as for what pack it came with. I'll Pm Mr S after 9 BST, just for him to clarify things.

One thing though Dean, you are using the latest patched version, aren't you?
If you can, start your game up and look along the bottom ticker our the games main menu and post the version number for me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 281 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.6%