Presto GP events @ RD Racing Club

Thread Purpose
This thread will inform you about Presto GP events @ the RD Racing Club once they are open for Sign up.
To keep the thread meaningful, there will only be a post in here once a new event is open for sign-up.

All information about format, rules and times can always be found in the first post of each event's sign up thread.
Please notice that the Racing Club rules are a bit different compared to a league race (e.g. Flag Rules are On)

Damn missed Suzuka :(
I think there is another one next Monday :)
Yes, exactly here it is :):

Suzuka No2 is now open for Sign up
This event will be the 10th Event Anniversary :)

Presto GP Formula 1 @ Suzuka - Monday 8TH October 2012

10thprestogpf1night.jpg

I took Nicos list over here as a reference not knowing that it was different to my calendar graphic, so maybe Nico can clarify which track is next.

You made that graphic calendar with my calendar as a basis. How Watkins and A1-Ring was swapped around I do not know. Since Watkins was elected it has always been planned to do the Wednesday after the USA-GP.

Having said that I have opened the wrong servers myself (as I looked at Jonas' calender). I'll correct that soon.

Really sorry but I will not be attending any RD club events after the Suzuka race where a small mistake caused race ending damage. While I am getting used to the car (it's like learning to drive all over again, and it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks) I prefer to spend the time on the practice server.

Off Topic, had a bit of a shock last night when, after doing over 200 laps, both offline and online, round Watkins, I jumped on the server to find the A1 Ring. But that's 200 laps in the bank on that track.

Im not sure what that has to do with the racing club, in general I'd be thankful if the thread could be kept as clean as possible since its actually meant to be for announcing the events only.

Im thankful for your feedback Bob because I had no idea that that was a problem, so for the next race we will see how the races go with damage set to 0%.
I have to say that Im a bit disappointed with the number of league drivers who signed up for this weeks race. (only Vale so far)
Last week we had 5 non league drivers join the event who were all potential league candidates in my opinion but I understand them if they dont really get too good of a picture of Presto GP if only a few or no league drivers join the event.

So once again if anyone has ideas what should be changed to make the events more attractive for league drivers do it like Bob please.
I'd really like to read your thoughts but in the General Discussions please :)

I guess the thread for Monday is not gonna happen in time.

So I just write here that I'm interested in driving on Monday. So If some guys want to, we could do a 22min test on Monday evening regardless the missing club-thread :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%