F1 2010 Press Conference

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone,

I'm driving for Lotus and I'm in my first season. My rival is Massa (and I'm ahead of him now). But the thing is, I wish to move up to a better team. I have been winning races but each time I answer a set of questions asked by the Reporter at the Paddock, the level of interest from the other teams such as HRT, BMW, and Virgin drops significantly. And when I check on their page, under the contract section, it's written that "The team were not happy with the way you replied to the press" (however my team, Lotus seems extremely happy with the answers I gave). Why is it so? Plus Lotus have even given me a new contract as Driver 1 for Season 2, but I've declined that offer in order to get better offer from other teams. Please help thanks.

Answering the questions to reflect that your not happy at Lotus will earn you the interest of other teams but you must also be at a high enough level for some of the teams to offer you a contract ie williams I believe is level 25.

I don't know about that James... I always select the center or response to the right and regularly receive comments from other teams that they are impressed with how I handled the press conference... I received a message from Ferrari that they were impressed with my comments to the press... Plus, I named Alonso as my rival in season 2 career, beat him and got a contract offer from Ferrari for season 3, while only having an XP of 31...

KeyserSoze If you beat your rival you automatically get the contract off no matter what the reputation you have. But watch out the following year if you dont have the rep needed you will lose the contract no matter what the team think of you.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 384 39.8%