RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Eee's just showin off now eh?? :p

Right ... this is a warning not a fact, I MIGHT not be able to make this tomorrow night ... don't you dare take me off the list yet tho mate, but just wanted to get the saliva flowing for the reserves :D

Will let you know for sure tomorrow Gary ... bit gutted cos I was well lookin forward to this one, but such is life eh :rolleyes:

Did a first test tonight and did 2.11.x with above setup.

For anyone who's interested/can't be bothered finding out, the Mini uses 1.6L of fuel per lap (0.35 gallons). So if you average 2.11.x per lap you will do 37 laps and therefore need 59.2L (13 gallons) of fuel for the whole race. :)

• Andrew Evans

Did a first test tonight and did 2.11.x with above setup.

For anyone who's interested/can't be bothered finding out, the Mini uses 1.6L of fuel per lap (0.35 gallons). So if you average 2.11.x per lap you will do 37 laps and therefore need 59.2L (13 gallons) of fuel for the whole race. :)

nice - that should save a bunch of last minute panic with 2 minutes to grid time :)

Hmm bloody BT grrr

20:00 my neighbour knocks on the door to ask if our phonline and internet is working as his is not working at all and find out he is a World Of Warcraft player , major geek:laugh2: and his is desperate for his fix :)

So give him the number for BT to report his fault, 10mins later i get disconnected from the server and then my ADSL line does not intialise for the rest of the evening so no racing for me grrrrrr.

Get up this morning and it is working again, i have had BT out several times for this as my internet connection always becomes very unstable when we have a lot of rain and they say they fix it but it comes back again.

The joys of BT eh, i am tempted with cable but from what i hear they not much better so im kind of at the mercy of the telecom providers :pissed-off:

Rant over now i hope that Fridays mini's are not a wash out

I saw you retire just in-front of me Stuart but no idea what happened

I caught the dreaded nvidia "nvlddmkm" lurgy (which I thought I'd had my jabs for, to be honest). I was getting the screen freezing for between 10 & 20 sec, going black for a sec, and then the game coming back to life a second before the screen started updating, so I kept "waking up" with a face full of armco.

In your laptime stats you can see where I had them, lap 11 (that was a good one - the first one is the longest as the system has to recognise the issue and log it), lap12 (smaller one) lap 13 I pitted, smaller one on lap 15, 2 smaller ones on lap 18, and another 2 on lap 19, but I gave up and drove into the pits hence no time for lap 19.

My apologies to Marcin if my issues caused you any problems, as you were the only person where I "woke up" and you were just passing me.

And man alive, on the straights, Karl, that viper is rapid. :good:

Well done to the podiums, and grats to Karl for the win :beer:

• Marcin Wójcik

My apologies to Marcin if my issues caused you any problems, as you were the only person where I "woke up" and you were just passing me.

No problem Stuart:) It's happens and so I did not have any problems because of it.
I'm happy with this race. At the end I was afraid that I run out of fuel, but fortunelly it was enough :) Too bad that was not full grid.
Thanks to All for a good race and I hope to see You again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%