RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

There is the summary of race 2 :)

Lap 1:
[-38.5 sec] Sai Yip overtakes Timothy Miller, ends the lap in position 1 and sets the fastest lap - 1:38.585
[-38.5 sec] Gary Lennon overtakes Gaynall Hudgins, Ryan Callan, William Yunck, Marty Pierce, Yves Larose, Eric Kaczmarek, Péter Bártfai, Timothy Miller, ends the lap in position 2 and sets the fastest lap - 1:37.528
[-38.5 sec] Péter Bártfai overtakes Timothy Miller and ends the lap in position 3.
[-38.5 sec] Ryan Callan overtakes William Yunck, Marty Pierce, Yves Larose, Eric Kaczmarek, Timothy Miller and ends the lap in position 4.
[-38.5 sec] Marty Pierce overtakes Yves Larose, Eric Kaczmarek, Timothy Miller and ends the lap in position 5.
[-38.5 sec] Yves Larose overtakes Eric Kaczmarek, Timothy Miller and ends the lap in position 6.
[-38.5 sec] Eric Kaczmarek overtakes Timothy Miller and ends the lap in position 7.
[-38.5 sec] Gaynall Hudgins overtakes William Yunck, Timothy Miller and ends the lap in position 8.
Lap 2:
[80.2 sec] William Yunck overtakes Timothy Miller, Gaynall Hudgins, Eric Kaczmarek, Yves Larose, Marty Pierce, Ryan Callan, Péter Bártfai, Gary Lennon, Sai Yip, ends the lap in position 1 and sets the fastest lap - 1:30.382
[80.2 sec] Gary Lennon overtakes Sai Yip, ends the lap in position 2 and sets the fastest lap - 1:29.445
[80.2 sec] Péter Bártfai overtakes Sai Yip and ends the lap in position 3.
[80.2 sec] Gaynall Hudgins overtakes Eric Kaczmarek, Yves Larose, Marty Pierce, Ryan Callan, Sai Yip and ends the lap in position 4.
[80.2 sec] Yves Larose overtakes Marty Pierce and ends the lap in position 7.
[80.2 sec] Eric Kaczmarek overtakes Marty Pierce and ends the lap in position 8.
[80.2 sec] Marty Pierce ends the lap in position 9 and sets the fastest lap - 1:28.820
Lap 3:
[177.8 sec] Gary Lennon overtakes William Yunck, ends the lap in position 1 and sets the fastest lap - 1:28.573
[178.2 sec] Péter Bártfai overtakes William Yunck and ends the lap in position 2.
[178.8 sec] Sai Yip overtakes Gaynall Hudgins, William Yunck and ends the lap in position 3.
[178.9 sec] Ryan Callan overtakes Gaynall Hudgins, William Yunck, ends the lap in position 4 and sets the fastest lap - 1:28.429
[180.7 sec] Yves Larose overtakes Gaynall Hudgins, William Yunck and ends the lap in position 5.
[186.8 sec] Marty Pierce overtakes Eric Kaczmarek, Gaynall Hudgins, William Yunck and ends the lap in position 6.
[186.6 sec] Eric Kaczmarek overtakes Gaynall Hudgins, William Yunck and ends the lap in position 7.
[178.2 sec] Gaynall Hudgins overtakes William Yunck and ends the lap in position 8.
Lap 4:
[269.7 sec] Ryan Callan overtakes Sai Yip and ends the lap in position 3.
[269.6 sec] Sai Yip ends the lap in position 4 and sets the fastest lap - 1:28.212
[275.6 sec] Marty Pierce overtakes Yves Larose and ends the lap in position 5.
Lap 5:
Lap 6:
[447.0 sec] Sai Yip overtakes Ryan Callan and ends the lap in position 3.
Lap 7:
Lap 8:
Lap 9:
[713.2 sec] Sai Yip overtakes Péter Bártfai and ends the lap in position 2.
[812.4 sec] Timothy Miller overtakes William Yunck and ends the lap in position 9.
Lap 10:

End of the race:
Sai Yip wins the race 0.802 sec ahead of Gary Lennon
Last of the podium finishers is Péter Bártfai, finishing 1.368 sec behind the winner.

And Race 2 results
415708312_9kXUP-O.jpg

Welcome to another event for the Oceania Zone.

NOTE: This race is for Premium Members.

wtccnight.jpg

These races are primarily aimed towards our members in Australia, New Zealand, and S.E. Asia so the race times are set for that zone. However, we welcome entrants from other timezones who would like to race at this time and help us to maximize our starting grids.
The only thing we ask is that priority be given to Oceania members since they often don't get the opportunity to race other events.

For this event, we will use the WTCC cars, but will use the Ledenon track.

Signups will close 1Hr before the Practice start time.

New start time has been imposed to reflect New Zealand and Australian D.S.T.

Event details
Game: Race 07
Date: Sunday 16th of November 2008
Server: RaceDepartment Oceania
Car: WTCC
Skins: Custom skins allowed.
Circuit: Track: Ledenon 1.0 1.1 patch
Password: Here

Event schedule (GMT time)
Practice: 9:00 GMT, 30 mins (8.00PM Aust Eastern DST)
Qualifying: 9:30 GMT, 30 mins (8.30PM AEST)
Race: 10:00 GMT, (9.00PM ADST)
Laps: 2 by 12 laps

Server settings
Allowed driving aids: Auto clutch/auto gears
Weather: Dry
Failures: Normal
Start: Standing

Please use the following format for sign up:

Name on RD forum:
Name in game:
Your Country:
Control:
Car:
Special remarks:

Sign-up:

*** Prepared to step aside to make room for Oceania members in needed.

1. Rhys Gardiner - Alfa SKIN
2. Wally Masterson - Seat/Honda
3. Nigel Roberts - Chevy
4. Michael Stead - Chevy
5. Cam Wedgwood - Movember Seat! SKIN
6. Gunthar Rowe - Honda
7. Andrew Dawes - Honda
16. Simon Trendell - Toledo ***
17. Lewis Fergusson - Chevy ***
18. Marty Pierce - Honda SKIN ***
19. Chris Noble - Honda ***
20. Eric Kaczmarek - Seat ***
21. Rafael Barbosa - Honda ***
22. Dietmar Auferkorte - Chevy ***
23. David Lemon - Honda ***
24. Michael Herrmann - Honda SKIN ***
25. Mark Guy - Honda ***

Reserves

Ill use this post for what happened in my race.
Got an ok start, passed a few cars and really caught up to the top 3 after the long right hander and tried to pass Matt into the hairpin but knobbed it up and understeered into him, apologies again. Then fought back and passed Michael as he was in a GTC and sometime after that I went wide and clipped the wall but enough to trash the car.

Well, I enjoyed that. It could have been better if I a) never screwed up my qualifying by clicking drive, then hitting escape as I had a full gas tank, and b) not going on the concrete round turn 1 and damaging my suspension :censored:

However, due to my mistakes, I got some real racing and passing in, which was great. I managed my first points at RD, coming 5th (of 8 admittedly) and NOT getting lapped!

More please, and we need everyone to join this ime :D

• Matt Crouch

Good race.First off congrats to karl for keeping us at bay as we had the faster cars. Pretty much consistently better lap times just because we could get round the corners quicker... Unlucky to the DNFs at the end. I saw you retire just in-front of me Stuart but no idea what happened

After 22 practice laps trying to work out how to get my setup just right, I decided just to stick with the default setup because I still have no idea what I'm doing with setups :D. Slightly faster times when I modified the gear ratios in the default monza setup, but didn't seem as controlled so I just stuck with what I had.

Just when quali started I had some hideous lag which spooked me a bit. Since it was superpole I decided to get my quali lap in then try and fix the issue. The fix being blocking my housemate from the router :angry:

By the time I was back to normal I felt like I went into that weird mode where you seem to forget completely how to take any of the corners, so for the first few corners I was clinging on in fear trying to remember exactly how it went :behindsofa:

race started ok, unfortunately Lewis had his "accident" which left me in 7th :p. Easy mistake to make and you probably would have made it round if I wasn't there too :)

From there on I worked my way back and by lap 3 I came across Tim and William. Tim being stuck behind I took the oppurtunity to pass them both at once, then two corners later I lost concentration and went wide. Think tim was following me round that one and I wasn't sure what happened so I just put sorry in the chat in-case ;).

found karl around lap 12 and went back and forth trying to find a way past. The GTs are so much faster on the straights but the rads are much faster round the corners. Got past and a lap later decided it would be a good idea to examine the grass (can't trust those marshalls to cut the grass well) and test the pit wall out. No damage but lost my place again. Caught back up, but just before my scheduled pit stop.

Not sure if the pit stop was necessary - would have had about 30% wear at the end of the race with the tyres out.

Caught up with marcin around lap 22 where I wanted to show off just how well I could test that pit wall and ended up in the same spot as last time. Still no damage. Disaster a lap later when I....

ran out of tear-off s (tear-o*** being filtered :rolleyes:). Fought on through the dirt to finish 2nd. :)

My first and probably only podium on RD :D hence the ridiculously long post

here are the stats
http://zogger.co.uk/evo-report/2008.11.12_20.50_RACE_gpwatkinsglen

Name on RD forum: Dietmar Auferkorte
Name in game: Dietmar Auferkorte
Your Country: Germany
Control:
G25
Car:
Chevy
Special remarks:
*** Prepared to step aside to make room for Oceania members in needed.
Indeed nice track, the next Mini track would also make a good WTCC track I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 83 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%