Precision Motorsports travels to Suzuka

Round 16 of Formula SimRacing takes place at Japan, Suzuka, at one of the drivers' favourite tracks. In the previous rounds Precision secured both the drivers and the constructors championship, which means the team can enter the Far East race with a somewhat more relaxed approach. Nevertheless, the weekend should not flow without action, as three Precision drivers fight for the remaining two AutoGP spots.
As a bonus, the team will celebrate its 50th WC race on Sunday, being yet another milestone in the 2010 season

Bono Huis commented:
"I had a great race here last year. Even with a drive through I only finished 8 seconds behind the winner so I had great pace. For this year it's looking good again, this is one of my favourite tracks so I'm expecting a good result again. Obviously it's not going to be easy, I expect Twister to be very fast here."

Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"From the team`s perspective the main focus is on WS this weekend, making sure we extend the lead in drivers championship, which will be difficult. Mattias Stahre is not racing so its all up to Cyril. The race pace should be pretty competitive so I expect another win in WC too and hopefully cut gap with Mak Corp to Twister. We will see how it all goes, the race can turn into slipstreaming contest unfortunately so anything can happen."

John-Eric Saxen commented:
"Despite winning both championship Suzuka will be an intriguing race in many aspects. Testing and preparations went quite flowingly and the focus was again more on race balance than making an agressive setup for one lap. All of our WC drivers seem to be closely matched in terms of pace, which speaks for an exciting race to come."

To follow us during the weekend make sure to check out our Facebook site where you will always get the latest Infos

Precision Motorsports
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%