Precision Motorsports Silverstone preview

Precision Motorsports is heading for the final FSR race before a short summer break, taking place at the legendary Silverstone. After victories in World Series and World Championship in the previous race, the team has strengthened its lead positions in all championship categories.

36f164f17e.jpg
d57f22bd1f.jpg

At Silverstone Bono Huis has a chance to take his 5th straight victory of the season and second on the track. The Dutch drove a memorable race last season, starting from last position and overtaking all but one car to eventually finish second. The team is hoping this weekend to provide similar exciting performances.

Jack Keithley commented:
"Coming of a win in Canada, I could not be more motivated for my home Grand Prix - its a track which I have been very quick on before and knowing that I had a pole here in World Series in 2010 I really want to repeat that form and hopefully be in contention for the win.
Testing has gone really well and the team is in good spirits for the GP weekend."

Team manager Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"Silverstone has never been our strongest track, but we have done a good job in testing and can start the weekend confident. It is not unsimilar to China where we had superior pace to the competition. Tyre wear will play bigger role in strategy this weekend than in previous races so we might see some different approaches. In WS Jack should be able to continue his excellent performances from last races and Peter will hopefully recover from the last 2 unlucky races. In WC we simply have to finish on some good scoring position and keep the gap in both drivers and constructors championship."

To follow the progress of the team during the weekend, make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter.

Precision Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%