Precision Motorsports 2011 season review by Fred Gosling

After an unforgettable 2010 season. Precision started the journey to defend their titles in 2011. This season turned out to be even more spectacular then the previous one with Precision Motorsports becoming the first team in the history of FSR to defend their World Championship title and Bono Huis being crowned the youngest double World Champion in history. To capture this season, Fred Gosling compiled all awesome moments into a season highlights video, including all the best manoeuvres on track from the Precision Motorsports WC team. A big thanks to Fred for the hard work done.

hello, congratulations for you videos. possible tell-me what is that music use in last video? and is possible bono huis and other driver show the options use for driver rfactor? somethings like profile logitech and rates in menu game rfactor. thanks

hello, congratulations for you videos. possible tell-me what is that music use in last video? and is possible bono huis and other driver show the options use for driver rfactor? somethings like profile logitech and rates in menu game rfactor. thanks

The song in the video is "We Still Kill the Old Way" from the Lost Prophets.

About the Controller data, we get such requests quite often, but we always have to say there is no use for someone to take the settings from a driver and try to use them. Every driver uses different settings for his controller, because the driver has to be comfortable with it. So all you should do is go from the current settings you use and try and adjust it in different directions and see if it feels better for you or not.

Thanks for the music.

But yes i know that, every driver have one style, one equipament diferent other. But i think is not problem send some information like that.
Look some best team Counter Strike, he disponible all profiles use in CS. pad mouse, mouse, config, etc... Only for know somethings they use, if i buy the same mouse, same mousepad, but if i have complet diferent style for shotter. don't help me, but would like know what they use.

I hope you understand what i saying. because my english is not good. :(

Best regards from Brazil

Léo

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline