Precision Motorsport approaches Monaco

Round 7 of the 2011 FSR season takes place at the famous Monte Carlo Street Circuit. with a record of 6 out of 6 victories in the World Championship and Championship leadings in all Categories the team surely has the pressure to continue on the same form as the season started.

As the team had to experience last year, where Cyril lost the victory in the WS race due to an incident with a lapped car, it doesn´t just need raw pace to win in Monaco, but also a fair share of luck. And as seen in the last races Twister-Racing surely will be a tough competitor again.

However with the know strength of Bono on Street Circuits the team is looking good for another strong showing.

Bono Huis
commented:
"I can't wait til Sunday, this is my favourite track and it's surely one of the best tracks, if not the best. Last year we had a great race, it was certainly the best race of my career. To win with a 25 second advantage over 2nd place is quite amazing, especially in Monaco. Obviously the target is to repeat the same performance again, but it's not going to be easy for sure. I'm quite happy with our preparation this time, it has been a lot better than in previous races. We should be on pace again, but in Monaco you never know."

Team owner Johannes Kunkel commented:
"Monaco is a race i very much look forward to. Even if it´s just the virtual Version of the Monaco Grand Prix there is still a special thrill coming with this race and I hope we can repeat the victory from last year. The preparation looked better this time then the other races before, so I´m very confident we are on pace here and can score a strong result for the team."

To follow the progress of the team during the weekend, make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter.

Precision Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by Johannes Kunkel
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back