Precision heading to Brazil

After conquering the top three positions at the Japanese World Championship race, Precision Motorsports heads on towards Brazil to compete in the penultimate round of Formula SimRacing. With only one championship left to collect, that being the World Series drivers' title, Precision will do its utmost to maintain their lead in World Series - this highlighted by the fact that regular World Trophy driver Allar Foht will pilot the Born2Win car in the series from now onwards. Bearing in mind the team's successful history at Brazil, including current Precision drivers capturing the Interlagos pole position each time since 2006, the weekend is awaited to bring some further moments of joy.

Jeffrey Rietveld commented:
"I wasn't really looking forward to this track since I've never been fast here. Though in testing I proved that I could be fast actually so I have good hopes for the race. Though the race wont be easy with Atze compeeting, I would say lets bring on the fight!"

Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"The current Precision members have conquered pole position in Brazil since 2006, however with Bono and Ronny starting from pits it is going to be extremely difficult to get another pole. Obviously race is the only thing that matters and we can be reasonably confident taking into consideration our starting positions. Rasmus Tali has the pace to fight for win, Bono can charge from the back of the field and hopefully fight for a podium with some luck. The World Series race will be an interesting one as well, and after some recent disappointments we hope to turn our luck around. Brazil isn't our best track and we haven't really been pushing the testing and development since 5 of 6 titles are secured. The pace is there neverhteless and I am expecting a solid weekend from all drivers."

To follow us during the weekend make sure to check out our Facebook site where you will always get the latest Infos

Precision Motorsports
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back