Precision Driving Analytics

Hi Everyone,

I'm a professional data engineer/driver coach and my company is Precision Driving Analytics. In 2019 I helped Ferrari of Atlanta win it's first drivers championship and dealership championship in the Ferrari Challenge series. We recently got the pole and finished 2nd at Road Atlanta during our first race weekend this year. Unfortunately, with this whole COVID-19 thing happening I'm at home right now rather than at race tracks. I have worked extensively with our team drivers on simulators and this includes data analysis of their simulator data. These types of simulator services are one of my offerings and right now I'm selling all of my remote services at 35% off until April 20, 2020. Just use the code COVID19 when ordering on my website. Now is a great opportunity to find out how a professional data engineer/driver coach can help you go faster! My standard hourly rate is $95/hour so an hour is currently $61.75. Btw, I'm really interested in helping some drivers that are serious about trying to make it in the eSports Racing community.

I know this is probably going to sound like a lot to some SIM racers and that's ok, it isn't for everyone. But remember, you aren't just paying for the time that you use me, you are paying for the 30+ years that I have been involved in real racing. The key to being a good data engineer/driver coach is knowing what to look at when in order to shorten the time that it takes to help your client go faster.

Cheers,

Ray Phillips
www.precisiondrivinganalytics.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/precdrivinganalytics/?ref=settings
rphillips@drivinganalytics.com

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline