Pre-Season Test: Bahrain Pre-Race 2 Briefing

made a great start (as always) from 14->7. And since I don't have any pace at all (struggling so much with the setup in rf2) I had no business up there so people were passing me in hordes. Then suddenly I had the pit light come up, had no clue why, since the car had no damage, didn't cut any corners etc and then I realized that I got 3 stop and go penalties....no idea what for.

Someone crashed into me in warmup lap in T9. It's not nascar, you don't have to drive side by side on warmup lap...
Eduard Kõre

Last edited:
Then suddenly I had the pit light come up, had no clue why, since the car had no damage, didn't cut any corners etc and then I realized that I got 3 stop and go penalties....no idea what for.
Eduard Kõre

Two drivers got game penalty yesterday, you and Kostadinov. Kostadinov had some issue on warmup lap and started from pits and you had the spin. I think game gives penalty when you are not in formation on warmup. Might not be possible to fix, just shout at marshal next time and he'll remove penalty.

I wanted to watch the race via liveracers livetiming but it seems unstable when there are 20 drivers online. Always lost connection and unable to follow the race. :unsure:

Yep. Plan is to get livetiming app by Stephane Rouault instead of this. Just had zero time last week to do it.

Asking drivers to send whispers whilst driving these cars at full pace is absurd. I doubt a driver would want to pull aside to send a whisper when he's in a heated battle.

Just use the black only option in flag rules when setting up the server. It shouldn't cause an issue since you administer penalties after the race. Worst case scenario you turn flag rules off completely and deal with live stewarding yourselves. (More work but less unnecessary crap).

Asking drivers to send whispers whilst driving these cars at full pace is absurd. I doubt a driver would want to pull aside to send a whisper when he's in a heated battle.

Just use the black only option in flag rules when setting up the server. It shouldn't cause an issue since you administer penalties after the race. Worst case scenario you turn flag rules off completely and deal with live stewarding yourselves. (More work but less unnecessary crap).

Then what if you jump start?

I'm sure you'd notice a jump start... And if you dont, others will.

If you have a live steward looking for this stuff, then I'm struggling to see how you'd miss jump starts? Stewards shouldn't be watching for entertainment, there's a YT channel for that. If you're a live steward, you're purposely seeking out any wrong doing, and dealing with it.

Turning off yellow and blue flags is a dangerous business. The race marshal cannot do two things at same time. Also I think pit speed limit penalties would not work with black only, not entirely sure. Checking everyone's pit entry and exit for overspeeding is out of question, too much added work to already big work load

Chris got the stop&go because he "cut" the track on lap 1 due to damage. The cut zones are now removed. The only way you get stop&go now is by messing up in formation lap, by dropping too many positions. I'll see what can be done about it. If nothing else the driver can simply type something without a whisper. That should be possible in full race speed, as you also have to switch tire compound from LCD etc live when racing,

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 282 13.4%