Pre-Season Race 1

3/4 of the grid wiped out at t1... can't really do anything but laugh at that to be honest

Pathetic...Really it is the league where best drivers are? Y, they are fasters, but a 5 years old child could do better and driving more calmly. Here, like in all Winter Series races, I was hit on first corner. Please, everyone makes mistakes, but in "the best league in the world" we shouldn't see this show on each start.

Ty for the test!

@John-Eric Saxén

There's an issue with track cut penalties being applied when you just go off the outside of corners. I've seen this in testing at turn 10 (the slow left hander just before the back straight DRS zone). If you go off the right side and turn around, rejoin, whatever, then you get a cut penalty. I believe it happens in other places as well, possibly turn 4 (top of the hill). In race 1 I had two stop-go penalties from trying to make it back round to the pits with no front or rear wing and going off in a few spots. These aren't track cuts in the least. They're occuring when you run wide.

i got hit in t1 madness somehow ended up havin to pit 3 time with stop and go penalties wasnt speeding at all front tyres kept being killed very quickly....
Probably me, I got hit in the side, so we probably hit each other, sorry if thats the case mate... Just trying to avoid the carnage.. What the hell happened anyway?!

@John-Eric Saxén

There's an issue with track cut penalties being applied when you just go off the outside of corners. I've seen this in testing at turn 10 (the slow left hander just before the back straight DRS zone). If you go off the right side and turn around, rejoin, whatever, then you get a cut penalty. I believe it happens in other places as well, possibly turn 4 (top of the hill). In race 1 I had two stop-go penalties from trying to make it back round to the pits with no front or rear wing and going off in a few spots. These aren't track cuts in the least. They're occuring when you run wide.

Thanks. We'll remove the track cut detect points, as they make no sense anyway.

I seriously believe that we should have restarted that race today, T1 was a joke imo..

Just curious how many cars were involved in that?

Two cars had contact in T1, after which the road was blocked for the rest basically. Not going to be easy on this track. New try next Sunday.

All ok for me, I had no preparation overall but I passed t1 without accident and I enjoyed driving this car till the end in P3, I think rf2 is a huge move forward for simulation. I hope people learns the way to manage races also, now we have to act like real without risking and without "fullbomb" overtakes.

I'm really surprised at some starts considering no LC. I think I did almost a perfect start, nearly a false one, lifting clutch fraction before all lights gone off yet some ferrari rocketed from behind like crazy. Would be really interesting to see a server replay.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back