Pre-race grid reordering functionality (for Dedicated only);

What function/Command do you use for this ?

is it a rFactor command and where do you do this. ?

So say after a short 5 lap sprint race we use those results to set the grid for the big race, How am I able to do this.

All help Appreciated.

I know that one. But apparently the New v1.15 update you can edit the Grid.
This doesn't seem to be working. Contacted Reiza to no reply and even the Reiza support here don't seem to know ?

When we have online races we put this edited results in for the Starting position of the next race and it reverts back to the Quali results. Even though I change them in Warm up.

?? Strange

You should be able to edit the grid in two ways:

With GSC Dedicated server interface : selecting a driver using + and - buttons to move himup and down the grid.

With the /editgrid command line : typing /editgrid [grid position] [driver name] (without the brackets into the chat box should move the driver to the designed position.

This tool from rFactor has also been reported to be working now with GSCE but we haven´t verified it ourselves.

With the GSC Dedicated Interface using the + or - to move drivers during the warmup worked. We done a trial again.

But... it seemed to be affected when drivers enter during warmup or if Drivers leave the Garage during the warm up session. it reverts back to pre Quali lineup. ??

So after a number of tests, We have worked out if you want to edit the grid, then Drivers have to stay in the Garage and not leave, and if drivers enter the server during this time, then have to reset the weekend and go to warmup and re edit the grid.. Seems it works if this happens.

Thanks for the assistance heaps.

Love what Reiza are doing with GSC2013

Still having issues editing the grid, I use the + - in the Dedi UI to move drivers in Warm up. That works fine. But soon as I push it to race it reverts back to original places??
The other function seems to have the same effect as well. We want to run 2 Race events and use the finish order in the 1st race to determine the start of the 2nd.

Will keep trying.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing