DiRT 4 Pre-Purchase is on

Ugh, I keep telling myself I shouldn't pre-order, specially with Codies being rather... erratic in quality. But after DiRT Rally and F1 2016 and GMG having pre-orders at 20% off, I guess I can justify that I grabbed it for £35.99.

I mean I can't, but I really wanted it and I'm a grown man damnit... Apparantly with little to no impulse control when it comes to my toys.

****.png

Well that's my pre-order cancelled :thumbsdown:

Why would you preorder something digital? Its not like steam is gonna run out of keys or something.
Because the price on some (key selling) websites often starts lower and then gradually increases as release day gets closer. You can sometimes save an extra 10-15% on top of the usual saving by ordering extra-early, which is a decent amount with AAA titles often costing £45+ on Steam these days.

I ordered late, but got it for £27.99 on CDKeys.

Edit: Oh, and with games being 30gb+ downloads, even those with crap internet can get the game installed and ready to go for release day.

Base.com hadn't shipped my game as of last night, so I went back to GameSeek, whose site want letting me buy I originally. Long story short: to get free shipping on the Day One Edition I'll now miss out on the bonus events for the Hyundai R5, as they'll be over before my copy arrives! :-p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.9%